What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up, up, cronulla!!!

The Red Afro

Juniors
Tipping against Cronulla is no longer a certified win each week. D:

Thankfully the Eels have made that spot theirs superbly so far this year.

StormHi

Juniors
IMO Gallen is the bet player in the league Gallens efforts are even more impressive because the team around him has been shite for so long. I am so happy for the sharks and their fans enjoy the wins and soak up the glory. :)

IMO Gallen is the bet player in the league Gallens efforts are even more impressive because the team around him has been shite for so long. I am so happy for the sharks and their fans enjoy the wins and soak up the glory. :)

It is disappointing Gals stats were not quite to his standards last night. He can be forgiven seeing he was crook and throwing up at half time.

wibble

Bench
Tipping against Cronulla is no longer a certified win each week. D:

Thankfully the Eels have made that spot theirs superbly so far this year.

I deserved it, for tipping against my own team, but I was knocked out round 2 last year in our knockout tipping competition for riding the Dragons to beat the Sharks. But I didn't mind getting knocked out in that case.

We've been the under dogs with betting agencies for the first 5 in a row. I dare say we will be vs the Dragons too. That will be 6 games in a row we were expected to lose. We are at least looking better than the last few years. Maybe we will start to get favoritism in some games- not sure how the team will handle that, as its been a while.

sharko

Juniors
Another good display, forwards winning their battles and letting some of our backs attack in good positions..wille tough next week but they are looking confident and we still have a few more blokes to come back from injury..very encouraging.

Latest posts