What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up, up, cronulla!!!

Didgi

Sorry, it's the Stinking St.stains Merged....they're my team but I love their new name. Gallen is playing some amazing football but he is not superman and he is slowly burning himself out and this is before Origin starts.

Massive, massive call.

Cliffhanger

Coach
They played ok.

Cowboys were dreadful though in attack. Aaron Payne seems like he would rather give anyone the ball but Thurston, Bowen overplayed his hand etc.

I don't think you're giving the Sharks' performance the credit it deserves.

In those conditions and at Toyota Park of all places that was just a mammoth effort.

See what happens when you allow Carney to drink?

Sobriety is his kryptonite.

He wasn't sober in Atherton, 2010 or 2012. He was out on the piss with a Roosters player this year but that wasn't reported ofcourse ;-) Foreskin face made up the quota in the T Rex story.

What the Anasta fanboys and Carney haters forget is that he was injured and rushed back far too early last season.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I mean the 'booze ban' placed upon him, making him out to be the victim of alcoholism. It was only gonna end one way.

I mean the 'booze ban' placed upon him, making him out to be the victim of alcoholism. It was only gonna end one way.

It ended the way it was intended. Some people are crafty.

They were trying to correct the season in f**kibg round 17 or whatever it was? :lol:

The biggest piss head in the team wasn't photographed that night either.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cowboys by 16 wasnt it bunniesman?
Well let me show you my thought process when I decided who to pick for that game:

its the sharks...short turn around after a big game...in townsville...its the sharks ffs...Cowboys by 16.

I got like over 75% of Cronulla games right last season using that logic. It was my most accurate team, by far. And now you've f**ked up what used to be an easy pick. You better not start losing when I start picking you.
I don't like you anymore. Why couldn't you just get bunniesman or moffo to say that?
I actually think you're a chance for the 8. Let's keep things in perspective, you played a Cowboys team that didn't seem to want to win, I'm starting to doubt their top 8 chances.

But that's 2 very well played games in a row. Beat the Panthers and I'll be convinced.

beefstew

Juniors
That first half against Manly, was as dominating of a performance as I've seen from any team for quite awhile.