What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Games

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
:0 can't believe the lack of conversation on fable 3! it looks sick! anyone who's into rpg's (and has a 360) needs to buy it. 26/10/10

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
La noire looks incredible! Made down here also!

Too bad it's delayed again..

Gt5 delayed.. Again?? Lol no surprise.. To be honest glad it is though, end of October to mid November is looking very expensive for gamers.. Smackdown 11, fallout, call of duty and I'm still playing NBA 2k11 ha.

Slackboy72

Coach
GT5 delayed until December

It seems Sony are aiming for Nov 26th.
Problem was PD missed their printout date by three days.
It seems they were all set to go with SDK 341 (That's firmware 3.41). Then the hackers jailbroke the PS3 with their thumbdrive turning on debug mode.
Since then Sony have mandated all titles published after October have to be done with SDK 350 (i.e. firmware 3.50) so PD had to recompile a printout for 350. Unfortunately they missed their deadline and with christmas around the corner their is a stack of games and blu-ray releases already lining up to be printed out for x-mas. Sony are trying to wrangle a window in their production schedule to replicate 7m+ blu-ray GT5 discs.

So to all the hackers and pirates F#@% YOU!

afinalsin666

First Grade
medal of honor is ok.
Not big into multiplayer, so i cant say on that. But if all you want is a single player experience its a good idea to rent it. Overnight. The campaign only lasts like 6 hours.

Awesome games this summer:
COD Black Ops
Fallout New Vegas
Fable 3
Two Worlds 2
Dragon age 2 (sometime in late february it think)
Portal 2 (febraury maybe?)
Force unleashed 2
Dragonball Raging Blast 2 (on my list anyhow)
and POSTAL 3 (yeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhh)

nothing better than going through your backlog in an airconditioned room eh? Footy set me back a few months

there is no way id try to mod my ps3
tried it with my wii so i could play all my ps1 games (that the ps3 doesn't play) and thoroughly ballsed it. Got it cheap though so meh, but a ps3? Thats suicide

Carnifex

Juniors
so dissapointed with medal of honor. Single player is a typical first person army game so meh...but multiplayer eats massive donkey balls. Spawns you infront of enemies constantly and the servers are sh*thouse....ugh.

Bman26

Juniors
Bring on Mass Effect 3

Had CoD on pre-order, i expect that will take all my spare time as the other 2 CoD's did....

alenfort

Juniors
The Upcoming Games

1. Little BigPlanet 2
2. Move Party
3. Cerulean Dreams
4. Dead Space 2
5. EA Sports MMA

boxhead

First Grade
My most anticipated upcoming games for 2011 (some order):

1. The Last Guardian
2. Team ICO Collection (Ico and Shadow of the Colossus)
3. Mass Effect 3
4. Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim
5. Batman: Arkham City
6. Killzone 3
7. Dawn of War II: Retribution
8. Warhammer 40000: Space Marine
9. Gears of War 3
10. Uncharted 3
(no order)
Resistance 3, Dragon Age II, Star Wars: The Old Republic (if it comes out), Infamous 2 (ditto Old Republic), Shogun 2: Total War, Crysis 2, Marvel VS Capcom 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, etc.

There are way too many quality games coming out this year, it's simply astounding the amount of quality games are coming out, even so that games like Shogun 2 which I can't wait for don't even make my top ten. There are a lot I can't even think of at the moment, there are just too many good games to get.