What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update for UK ...

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Hi all just thought i would let all you fellow annoyed brits know that the game is at alternative software for tomorrow the woman i spoke to said. Should be getting it definatley by monday !

Cheers

Gaz.

millomite

Juniors
You are now chatting with 'CT'
CT: Hi, how can I help ?
scott: hey was wondering if you had any info on the rugby league game that is due out next week
CT: what would you like to know ?
scott: is it still due on time
scott: have you got it in stock now
CT: the stock for the PS2 version is in
CT: the other versions will arrive next week
scott: really thats great, is the xbox stock expected to follow. i have preordered a cpy for xbox and ps2
CT: PS2 will be sent now
CT: Xbox will follow next week
scott: even if i only preordered monday? will there be enough stock for eveeryone
CT: yes
scott: great stuff so i'll expect my copy monday
CT: PS2 version should arrive any day now
scott: thanks for the help

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Lets hope they (AS) get their arses into gear and get it dispatched to the shops immediately.If they do that ill forgive them slightly.

Mr Castleford

Juniors
I'm in a great mood too. Jus spoke with live help again on Gameplay and they are to recieve it from AS at 9am tommorrow and they will be sending it out immediately. They said expect it on saturday. :D

I could slightly forgive them too once its here! ;-)

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
great news lads. if you lads get it on saturday can you post some screenies of st helens please, i think alternative arnt sending mine until saturday so i will get it for monday i think.

Latest posts