What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on Ben Smith....

Utey

Coach
I dont know where all this sh*t came from. Benny is an up and coming player. Future NSW player too. Funny how noone wanted his head when he was busting defences and scoring tries last year.

Parra Guru

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
I dont know where all this sh*t came from. Benny is an up and coming player. Future NSW player too. Funny how noone wanted his head when he was busting defences and scoring tries last year.

Dead right.

I'm getting sick of all the Benny Bashing too. :(

stiffmeister

Bench
I'd like to see Inu given a chance. However I'd still give Ben smith a chance this year to see what he's made off. After all after last years effort he definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt. Go Ben

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i have benny photos to make me smile i guess.... i may have to hug him if i see him on sunday tho :(

Hellsy

Immortal
You can make him feel better with the hug, he likes them.... at least he won't be all sweaty

bensgirl_3

Juniors
man i wish i lived in sydney now (y did i move). if u do give him a hug give him two one for you and one for me