What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on Ben Smith....

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Roy said:
u blokes where going to have him signed last week to..........looks like he will be heading over newcastle way

Good, that should be enough to make sure we re-sign Lyon :D

punK-eeL

Juniors
why would any player want to go to newcastle!...i live there...its a sh*te hole, and the people arnt as nice as some may think, the hunter valley is full of narrow minded redneckians....the knights fans comments and actions back up what im saying, those dogs will bag you out about anything, eveyrtime ive gone to a knights home game vs parra ive copped crap for painting my face, or spikeing my hair and sparying it parra colours or wearing an eels mask on my head,....they are a pack of whingers...why would any one want fans like that????????

junior009

Juniors
punK-eeL said:
why would any player want to go to newcastle!...i live there...its a sh*te hole, and the people arnt as nice as some may think, the hunter valley is full of narrow minded redneckians....the knights fans comments and actions back up what im saying, those dogs will bag you out about anything, eveyrtime ive gone to a knights home game vs parra ive copped crap for painting my face, or spikeing my hair and sparying it parra colours or wearing an eels mask on my head,....they are a pack of whingers...why would any one want fans like that????????

I'd give you sh*t if you did that too.

Utey

Coach
Good news about Benny, look like the deal is done!

Good on you Punk. Be proud!

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Toy Boy Roy knew anything he'd realise that Parra always wait until a group has signed and then announce them as such.

My bet is they are waiting for Delaney to put pen to paper along with a couple of others 1st.

jayman

Juniors
Twizzle said:
if only Gamefirst was around

ahhh GAMEFIRST WHO WROTE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME...

more irritating then BBSF...

used to get on and just bag our team after every loss....

Hellsy

Immortal
Well we didn't ask Benny about the contract, but did ask him when he thinks he'll be back and at the moment it is 6 weeks :D

eloquentEEL

First Grade
JessEel said:
and he wants a mascot like parra piggy :D but not a penguin

just get a big yellow smiley face with little arms and legs, and then whack some blue floaties on the arms.

Hellsy

Immortal
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I luv smilie faces!!!! see my avatar, lets make him one of those!