What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on Fatty

Rammo

Juniors
benmeyer said:
That is pretty inappropriate mate. I'm not a big fan of Fatty at all, but I wouldn't wish anything like that on him. Imagine what his family if going through right now.

I apologise to a certain degree, while I think he is a poor commentator I agree that now is probably not the time to cast dispersions over him and I do hope he gets well for the sake of his family.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm far from a Fatty fan, but I wouldn't wish something like this on anyone. Terrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Fatty and his family.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I really enjoyed him. It was great to have a Qlder in the box every now and again. I really hope he recovers because, like it or not is one of the faces of our sport. His a good bloke, and i cant remember him getting himself into any trouble. Get well soon mate!

Ozzwald

Juniors
I'd like to see the footage of what happened......I mean they were filming an anti-ad so chances are the tape was rolling at the time he fell. I bet it's out there somewhere.

Personally I dispise the guy as a commentator. He's more biased than anyone else on the air & I can't stand listening to him. Having said that though, this appears to be a terribly serious accident & I wouldn't wish what he continues to go through on anyone.

Get well soon Fatman....come on back & bore us all stupid with your biased Queensland & Manly commentary.

PB

Bench
They showed footage of the incident initally on the show i think. Simply slipped getting into the truck and his foot got caught as he fell back and hit the ground. Someone said it was ironic, but hardly, with all due respect to him, he can act like a fool and do foolish things in attempts to get a laugh, so it was really only a matter of time before an accident happened.

Obviously one hopes the guy makes a full recovery. I don't like the bloke, but it's not like he has ever caused harm to anyone, so he and his family don't deserve to go through this.

Graf Vynda-k

benmeyer said:
Wow, Graf. You are very mature aren't you.:rolleyes:

a lot more mature than that self appointed napoleon who keeps puting the kybosch on my posts.

i mean fairdinkum, i was always told that league was for big tough hairy men who loved to suck p1ss and bonk sheilas........but when i grace this god foresaken board with my good humour and intellectual insight into our great game, all i see is a bunch of sissy girls who throw a tizzy whenever they encounter a different opinion.

fairdinkum, pull your skirts over ya heads and run off to mummy!!!:lol:

Graf Vynda-k

PB said:
They showed footage of the incident initally on the show i think. Simply slipped getting into the truck and his foot got caught as he fell back and hit the ground. Someone said it was ironic, but hardly, with all due respect to him, he can act like a fool and do foolish things in attempts to get a laugh, so it was really only a matter of time before an accident happened.

Obviously one hopes the guy makes a full recovery. I don't like the bloke, but it's not like he has ever caused harm to anyone, so he and his family don't deserve to go through this.

god works in strange ways.

if you pray hard enough.....

Boing Boing

Juniors
Graf Vynda-k said:
a lot more mature than that self appointed napoleon who keeps puting the kybosch on my posts.

i mean fairdinkum, i was always told that league was for big tough hairy men who loved to suck p1ss and bonk sheilas........but when i grace this god foresaken board with my good humour and intellectual insight into our great game, all i see is a bunch of sissy girls who throw a tizzy whenever they encounter a different opinion.

What does it have to do with your opinion? Go back through the thread and have a look at all the vile, slanderous things you have said to anyone who posts an opinion different from yours.

Graf Vynda-k

benmeyer said:
What does it have to do with your opinion? Go back through the thread and have a look at all the vile, slanderous things you have said to anyone who posts an opinion different from yours.

their not vile and slanderous.........it's a form of affection, a term of endearment.

fatshark

Bench
Goodluck Fatty.Im a realfan of his sense of humour and always laugh at the commentary-stuff you dickheads that dont like it.

iggy plop

First Grade
Graf Vynda-k said:

biopic.jpg
81399-1049876704.jpg
Nice hairy armpits there Steffi! Ever heard of a razor? :lol: