What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on the Spoon race

thuganomics

Coach
Spoilers from todays game:

Looks like the Panthers are going to win. Bad news for Knights, they look like they are going fairly solid ATM.

Tigers won and Adamson and Smith got injured for Raiders. Bunnis might have a chance against the Raiders next week now.

Jono078

Referee
I think we can win our next 2 in a row which should see us over take Rabbits if they dont win another game, as good as we are going it just seems we are destined to get the spoon :(.

Stranger

Coach
Penneys i think are safe from the spoon now. As they also have 2 points next week.

thuganomics

Coach
Manly won by one point. Will be a good match next week against the Eagles at EAS fro the boys.

ironcross

Juniors
Even if we win the rest of the games, it's going to be tough not to get the spoon. It's a shame we made our run too late!

Yowie

Juniors
ironcross said:
Even if we win the rest of the games, it's going to be tough not to get the spoon. It's a shame we made our run too late!

Nah the Knights should have now avoided the spoon. Thy are only 2 wins out of 4 behind the bunnies so even if the bunnies win one more game the Knights only need to win 3 from 4 and they are on a roll. It must upset Souths cause all year until about 3 weeks ago it looked like the Knights were gauranteed the dreaded Spoon.

If Knights win the rest of their games it means the Rabbits need to win 3 from 4 and they havent won 3 from 4 at any time this season. We're safe!

antonius

Coach
I think we can beat the Eagles, Warriors, and Sharks. =6 points That means that Souths will have to win at least 2 of thier remaining games, who do Souths have left to play?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
antonius said:
I think we can beat the Eagles, Warriors, and Sharks. =6 points That means that Souths will have to win at least 2 of thier remaining games, who do Souths have left to play?
Souths have Canberra down in Canberra next week on a chilly Saturday night. Then they have the Roosters, followed by Cowboys and they finish up with the Sharks.

IanG

Coach
Well I think we have a good chance of avoiding the spoon.

Manly(Home), Warriors(Away), Sharks(Home), Dragons (Away(Thankfully it aint down at Wollongong))

antonius

Coach
Jobdog said:
Souths have Canberra down in Canberra next week on a chilly Saturday night. Then they have the Roosters, followed by Cowboys and they finish up with the Sharks.
The only side I could say they may beat in that run is the Roosters. Raiders,Cowboys (surely couldn't let Souths beat them again)and the Sharks should all beat them. That would mean if we win the games I reckon we will then Souths win the spoon.:cool:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'll go as far as saying if we win all of our remaining games (and on the last 4 weeks performances, there is no reason why we can't) we will not get the spoon. In saying that, the Dragons at Kogarah on a Sunday afternoon will not b an easy nut to crack. In saying that, lets just worry about beating Manly this Sunday first.

TooheysNew

Coach
Well, I'll go as far as saying that if we knew what he is saying then he would be saying it a lot less. In saying that, I agree completely with what he is saying.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
antonius said:
So what is it exactly that you're saying?
:lol: What im exactly saying is if we win all our remaining games and I think we can, on our current form, the spoon is not coming here. But firstly, lets worry about beating Manly this Sunday. Got it??? :sto:

Knightmare

Coach
I soooooo want to offload the spoon to Souths again, just to get back at that Bunnies fan at the Knights-Souths game at Gosford earlier this year with the 'You can Have the spoon' sign. "No- actually you can have it for another year." :LOL:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dilmah said:
Well, I'll go as far as saying that if we knew what he is saying then he would be saying it a lot less. In saying that, I agree completely with what he is saying.
:clap:got it in one Dilly :sto:

Latest posts