What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated thread for NFL TV scheduling (One HD, Fox, ESPN, etc)

Sleep

Juniors
So what does it do exactly?

A Chromecast? It's basically a little flash drive you plug into your tv (if it isn't already a smart TV) and you can beam any application that has the functionality to your TV and use your phone/tablet as the remote. Instead of loading it up on whatever your using pc/phone/tablet it goes direct to the Chromecast and to your TV cutting out the middle man.

You can pick one up for about $50 I think? Easy as hell to set up. As long as you've got a wifi connection you're good to go.

For now there are only limited apps but I'd imagine that will change very quickly. Youtube is obviously the big drawcard but you can use it as a wireless connection to your media centre via Plex and the like.

abpanther

Staff member
I have a smart TV and a ps3, I can pick up Youtube and other apps on the PS3, be cool if I could pick up Gamepass too

Sleep

Juniors
I know there is an NFL Game Pass app in the US PSN store but I don't think it's available to us here.

Mhartew

Juniors
ESPN carrying all the usual Games for Week 1, also RedZone live on ESPN 2 from 3am on Mondays

Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks LIVE Friday September 5th 10.15am​
Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver Broncos LIVE Monday September 8th 10:15am
New York Giants vs. Detroit Lions LIVE Tuesday September 9th 9.00am
San Diego Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals LIVE Tuesday September 9th 12.15pm

All info here
http://www.espn.com.au/your-nfl-destination/

Sleep

Juniors
7Mate is the new broadcaster in Australia. I hope they leave it exactly as it was on OneHD. That was perfection. Crystal clear in every shot. One can only hope the NRL gets there one day.

DC_fan

Coach
7mate HD
Friday 5th Sept
10am Green Bay v Seattle Live

Monday 8th Sept
3am New Orleans v Atlanta
6.30am San Francisco v Dallas
10.30am Indianapolis v Denver

ESPN
Friday 5th Sept
10.30am Green Bay v Seattle Live

Monday 8th Sept
3am NFL Redzone
10.15am Indianapolis v Denver

Tuesday 9th Sept
12.15pm San Diego v Arizona

DC_fan

Coach
NFL TV Coverage Week 5

7mate HD
Monday 12th Oct
4am Seattle v Cincinnati
7.30am New England v Dallas
11.30am San Francisco v NY Giants

ESPN
Friday 9th Oct
11.15am Indianapolis v Houston

Monday 12th Oct
4am NFL Redzone
11.15am San Francisco v NY Giants

Tuesday 13th Oct
11.15pm Pittsburgh v San Diego

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Hi there, I thought I'd make my 1st post on LU about NFL....

Week 9 and still no coverage for the Raiders (aside from bits here and there on NFL Redzone); I'm going to bite the bullet and sign up for the NFL GamePass (team/ reg season only). Anyone know of any decent codes going to reduce the $ a little (or at least do they have a referral deal where an existing member may get some benefit if I drop their name when I sign up)?

Cheers :thumn

W.Smith

Juniors
its all started back on FTA 7mate today re-running the old Americas Game on Mondays/Wednesdays and A Football Life on Tue/Thurs like last season then this Friday is Kickoff Game at 10.30am

Friday Patriots v Chiefs 7mate 10.30am
Monday Eagles v Washington 3.00am
Monday Packers v Seahawks 6am
Monday Dallas v NY Giants 11am