What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

usa tomahawks rugby league shirt

mojofilter

Juniors
Hi !

Does anyone know where I an purchase a USA Tomahawks jersey in the States?

I've tried the official site but their store is not working :crazy:

I've just moved to Ohio from St.Helens, UK and I'm missing my rugby league ......

mojo

deluded pom?

Coach
I don't know where in the States you'll get a Tomahawks shirt but try Impact Sports. if they don't have them on their site try looking them up on the list of ebay stores.

deluded pom?

Coach
I know when I bought one of the polo shirts that the medium size I ordered was too small for me. They were very much on the tight side but I don't know how well the replica shirts fit.

Chicago Saints

Juniors
I've just moved to Ohio from St.Helens, UK and I'm missing my rugby league ......

mojo[/quote]

Have you found out how to watch Saturday's game yet? Don't miss it.

They're showing it live on www.espn360.com and replayed Saturday night on Setanta (including broadband).

C'mon you Saints.

Welcome to the States from a fellow Sintelliner here in Chicago.

stevet

Juniors
hello saints man,good to have you here,welcome from a caslad in florida,steve@bradenton bulldogs

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
The necks on these jerseys are so small, I could hardly get it over my head (and no big head comments please).

Latest posts