What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USARL Championship Livestream!

Fighter

Juniors
USARL Championship Final to be LIVESTREAM tomorrow at 3pm!

Exciting news that we have found a way to show the USA Rugby League National Championship Live Stream tomorrow from A.A. Garthwaite Stadium in Conshohocken PA at 3pm!

It will be the first time ever from the Fight’s home field, so please bear with us throw any technical glitches and minimal commentary. This happened last minute.

The game will air on the JAXAXE TV page at this address: http://www.jaxaxe.com/jaxaxe-tv/

Tune in for the best Rugby League action in the USA! GO THE USARL!!!

Poul

Juniors
gone again. sorry, I appreciate the effort but it's just not worth the frustration. something to work on perfecting next year.

It was frustrating to watch, with poor camera work, poor image quality and no commentary.

There were at least 100 people "viewing". If they like me would be prepared to pay for a good quality production, then I think this is something that the USARL should look into investing in.

Fatwing15

Juniors
Well looks like you should of bought a plane ticket and watched in person! Great game, looked like the Axemen were going to will this game into over time. Fight were much much more disciplined.

This year if the Fight played the WildCats in Philly, I would pick the cats 32-28 in a cracker.