What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USARL GF / USA vs CANADA

amnrlfan

Juniors
Axemen vs Fight

Should be a great match. No roster yet for USA match, would make GF interesting if any Axemen or Fight make the squad.

deluded pom?

Coach
I doubt any player involved in the GF will be selected for the Tomahawks. Why would the USARL agree to compromise the integrity of their own event?

druzik

Juniors
I doubt the Fight and Axemen will supply players, but that is OK. Hopefully with Flint at the helm things will start changing and the next colonial cup game will see some USARL players.

photomarv

Juniors
I just heard that Kevin Wiggins from the Fight was selected for the Tomahawks. Interesting to see if he is able to play in both games. Not sure how many more USARL players may have been chosen. Good thing to see though.

Evil Homer

Staff member
I just heard that Kevin Wiggins from the Fight was selected for the Tomahawks. Interesting to see if he is able to play in both games. Not sure how many more USARL players may have been chosen. Good thing to see though.
Great news even if he can't play.

Fatwing15

Juniors

Anyone else think he'll pull double duty?

Boston13s

Juniors
IMO there is no way he/they'll play in both games. The players will pick one game or the other (probably the GF) and then hopefully be selected for the 3rd test v Canada a few weeks later.

MattyCLark

Juniors

Where does it say that he got selected? Has an official selection roster come out yet? And if any players in the USARL could pull "double duty" Wiggins is one of them. Casey Clark and Brandon Beetle would be the only other 2 that would be worth a SH!T.

But if Kevin Wiggs is backing out on me and the Fight. Well I wish him good luck. But he's a worker. And he's worked hard this season for a his team. And for us to be where we are.