1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Useless Useless Useless

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by J.moz, Aug 6, 2020.

1. J.moz

J.moz Juniors

Beaten by a half a roosters team at home . Crowd to be not even 100 at the game the club culture and board a disgrace.

2. boardlumps62

boardlumps62 Juniors

Look it's like this we just do not have the people to identify the talent and bring them through into the grades.
    You need to fit it altogether that is the forwards the halve the backs and the coaches that can bring it all together.
    Matty Head then Willie Talau then the NRL Coach. They should not have egoes just think about the club. Work together.

3. Dragon David

Dragon David Juniors

Where has the spirit of the team gone? The fight has been feeble and easily knocked out. The number of spectators there shows a complete lack of interest because of our poor results. We have been playing amatuerish for years and just not consistent good footy.

independent, hazzbeen and blue bags like this.
  4. SaintPauli

SaintPauli Juniors

I hope Tonight clearly points a change in coach is necessary for start of next season. Hunt played ok and that is unacceptable for a player on that coin.
    Our forwards also seem to lack any punch. Kerr was best of the bunch and yet played minimum minutes. Simms looked disoriented from kickoff until he got injured. Blocker ok but did not hurt the opposition. The coach is killing this bunch. A change is needed.

blacksafake, Gareth67, Mjab and 4 others like this.
  5. This Year?

This Year? Coach

Could copy and paste this thread for pretty much every game for the past 7 years and it would still be legit.

6. hazzbeen

hazzbeen Bench

Just on Kerr he goes OK , but if he is the future for us to build the team around by signing him long term , boy our standards have really dropped ....

7. redv13

redv13 Juniors

If you bring in say Jack Hetherington and Toby Rudolph to the pack that would add quite a bit of starch. Need some young aggressive bulls to take Lawrie and Kerr along for the ride. T Sims would thrive off that and throw in Vaughan, Ford, Fui and possibly JDB and that’s a whole new ballgame

8. Dragonslayer

Dragonslayer First Grade

The thread title reminds me of that Michael Buble song Quando, Quando, Quando, just with the lyrics changes:

Tell me when will we win a game
    We are useless, useless useless
    Our style of play is oh so lame
    Please dont make me wait again

Our coach is just a dumb ass p&*^#
    He is useless, useless, useless
    His face just makes me feel sick
    Please bring some happiness to me

9. SaintPeter

SaintPeter Juniors

J.moz said
    Beaten by a half a roosters team at home . Crowd to be not even 100 at the game the club culture and board a disgrace.
    is 100% correct

10. Dragon David

Dragon David Juniors

He plays too much like a gentleman and I always wait to see if he apologises whenever he makes a tackle. LOL

hazzbeen likes this.
  11. Dragon David

Dragon David Juniors

Well done. Englebert Humperdink does this song too in the key of C.

12. Gareth67

Gareth67 First Grade

One of my and Ethels all time favorite songs , oh how we use to dance around the kitchen table with that beautiful melody playing in the background !

Saint_JimmyG and Dragon David like this.
  13. gitano

gitano Juniors

That's what I thought initially, but then this

This Year? likes this.
  14. possm

possm Coach

I have Kerr coming of the bench in my 2021 seventeen. If Vaughan goes to the Rabbits, we will need to buy two top grade prop-forwards. If De Belin becomes available, we will only need to buy one prop.
    Prop 'Roation for 2021
    Vaughan or a new marquee prop
    De Belin if available or a new marquee prop
    Kerr
    Blacker

15. J.moz

J.moz Juniors

NORMAN USELESS

16. muzby

muzby Village Idiot Staff Member

So does that make it Useless useless useless useless or does he fit into the previous useless so it’s still Useless useless useless?

17. SEAT 1A

SEAT 1A Juniors

The entire club is useless except the ball kids and the flames should go out in protest.

Gareth67 and Dragon David like this.
  18. Dragon David

Dragon David Juniors

Playing a team that has lost 9 in a row and they beat us. It takes the cake doesn't it?

We are simply so bad. We are a team of reserve graders and play as such. Whether it's because we have bad coaches or not, the players are the ones on the field and if they are good enough they should win - but they plainly are not.

Our captain on the field has to get the players to focus and play like it is the grand final. If they make mistakes he should berate them. We do not take advantage of being in front and don't keep the pressure up for the full game. Dufty having the ball raked out allowed the Cowboys to eventually score which didn't help in the end.

We are no hope in the last 3 games so might as well not watch the games.

SGMax, Mjab and SEAT 1A like this.
  19. J.moz

J.moz Juniors

Massive clean out of players 2 new props with mongrel. Norman has to go give sailor the 6 next year.

Dragon David and Gareth67 like this.
  20. Dorothy the Winowhore

Dorothy the Winowhore Juniors

And clean out of the Board, f#cking useless.

We need a Mark Bouris type ruthless operator to lead the board. Yes, he is a Rooster, but add some blue to our jersey if that is what is required to win him over. The guys vocabulary does not have the word failure in it.

Dragon David and Gareth67 like this.