What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Useless Useless Useless

boardlumps62

Juniors
Look it's like this we just do not have the people to identify the talent and bring them through into the grades.
You need to fit it altogether that is the forwards the halve the backs and the coaches that can bring it all together.
Matty Head then Willie Talau then the NRL Coach. They should not have egoes just think about the club. Work together.

Dragon David

First Grade
Beaten by a half a roosters team at home . Crowd to be not even 100 at the game the club culture and board a disgrace.
Where has the spirit of the team gone? The fight has been feeble and easily knocked out. The number of spectators there shows a complete lack of interest because of our poor results. We have been playing amatuerish for years and just not consistent good footy.

SaintPauli

Juniors
I hope Tonight clearly points a change in coach is necessary for start of next season. Hunt played ok and that is unacceptable for a player on that coin.
Our forwards also seem to lack any punch. Kerr was best of the bunch and yet played minimum minutes. Simms looked disoriented from kickoff until he got injured. Blocker ok but did not hurt the opposition. The coach is killing this bunch. A change is needed.

redv13

Bench
Just on Kerr he goes OK , but if he is the future for us to build the team around by signing him long term , boy our standards have really dropped ....
If you bring in say Jack Hetherington and Toby Rudolph to the pack that would add quite a bit of starch. Need some young aggressive bulls to take Lawrie and Kerr along for the ride. T Sims would thrive off that and throw in Vaughan, Ford, Fui and possibly JDB and that’s a whole new ballgame

Dragonslayer

First Grade
The thread title reminds me of that Michael Buble song Quando, Quando, Quando, just with the lyrics changes:

Tell me when will we win a game
We are useless, useless useless
Our style of play is oh so lame
Please dont make me wait again

Our coach is just a dumb ass p&*^#
He is useless, useless, useless
His face just makes me feel sick
Please bring some happiness to me

SaintPeter

Juniors
J.moz said
Beaten by a half a roosters team at home . Crowd to be not even 100 at the game the club culture and board a disgrace.
is 100% correct

Dragon David

First Grade
Just on Kerr he goes OK , but if he is the future for us to build the team around by signing him long term , boy our standards have really dropped ....
He plays too much like a gentleman and I always wait to see if he apologises whenever he makes a tackle. LOL

Dragon David

First Grade
The thread title reminds me of that Michael Buble song Quando, Quando, Quando, just with the lyrics changes:

Well done. Englebert Humperdink does this song too in the key of C.

Gareth67

First Grade

One of my and Ethels all time favorite songs , oh how we use to dance around the kitchen table with that beautiful melody playing in the background !

gitano

Juniors
Could copy and paste this thread for pretty much every game for the past 7 years and it would still be legit.
That's what I thought initially, but then this

I just finished watching the game after finishing work and I cannot believe what I have seen,

I must have died and went to heaven. This cannot be real. Am I dreaming? Words cannot describe how I feel right now.

possm

Coach
I have Kerr coming of the bench in my 2021 seventeen. If Vaughan goes to the Rabbits, we will need to buy two top grade prop-forwards. If De Belin becomes available, we will only need to buy one prop.
Prop 'Roation for 2021
Vaughan or a new marquee prop
De Belin if available or a new marquee prop
Kerr
Blacker

Dragon David

First Grade
Playing a team that has lost 9 in a row and they beat us. It takes the cake doesn't it?

We are simply so bad. We are a team of reserve graders and play as such. Whether it's because we have bad coaches or not, the players are the ones on the field and if they are good enough they should win - but they plainly are not.

Our captain on the field has to get the players to focus and play like it is the grand final. If they make mistakes he should berate them. We do not take advantage of being in front and don't keep the pressure up for the full game. Dufty having the ball raked out allowed the Cowboys to eventually score which didn't help in the end.

We are no hope in the last 3 games so might as well not watch the games.

And clean out of the Board, f#cking useless.

We need a Mark Bouris type ruthless operator to lead the board. Yes, he is a Rooster, but add some blue to our jersey if that is what is required to win him over. The guys vocabulary does not have the word failure in it.

Latest posts