What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User name origins.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm interested to know some of the stories behind the origins of everyones user name. I've always wondered why certain people call themselves what they do.

Me: Gene Krupa

As for my namesake, I had a dance record when I was younger, that had a sample that contained the phrase " Gene Krupa in syncopated style!". I just picked up the name because I liked the way it sounded. I've used it for my computer "name" for ages! It wasn't until recently that I actually did some research and found out who he really was!

Since then, I've discovered all this wonderful Big Band jazz music! I got a recording of Sing, Sing, Sing - Benny Goodman feat. Gene Krupa. It's not the original, but when I play it, my 15 month old boogies around the house.

Booyah

Bench
Mine is just a saying.

Actually, I swiped it from the Simpsons in that episode where Marge becomes a Real Estate agent, and there's that really sucessful dude there who always rings that bell and says BOOYAH! when he makes a sale.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm, put simply and briefly.

I got my name from a friend of mine (Matt) a while ago. We were at a party and put simply, we trashed the place and left it for everyone else to clean up. I was the instigator of it all. And i was sober the whole time. :oops: We wont mention any more of the incident. My other mate (Chris) and his wife had to clean the mess up. Chris thought the whole thing was hilarious. His missus wasn't so entertained though :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Mine is because my name is Fee and people call me Feezus or Feez (amung the other FeeFee, Miss Fee and all that)

and I giggle, like, constantly! so i put two and two together and got five :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Feez_Giggles said:
Mine is because my name is Fee and people call me Feezus or Feez (amung the other FeeFee, Miss Fee and all that)

and I giggle, like, constantly! so i put two and two together and got five :D

See, and I would have pronounced it like the guy off That '70's show.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you lie chook.

Ive heard about you running around with a bayonette in a chicken coop, laughing away with an evil look in your eye :lol: ;-)

NC

Juniors
My username at the old Knights forum was NewcastleChick. I was thinking of a name and that was the first to pop up in my head. Most of the regular posters there called me NC for short, and when that place shut down, Tony told me to come here and so I did and I signed up as NC because I cbf typing out NewcastleChick.

Feez_Giggles

Bench

See, and I would have pronounced it like the guy off That '70's show.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fez rocks, hahahahaha. his name rhymes with Pez

feez rhymes with things like please, geez, he's, wheez

lots

madunit said:
you lie chook.

Ive heard about you running around with a bayonette in a chicken coop, laughing away with an evil look in your eye :lol: ;-)

I'll bayonet you in a sec then change my name to Madunit_Hunter

les norton

First Grade
The anti-hero of robert barretts books...great read if ya get the chance.

Was told there being made into a flick with mathew johns in a role...should be interesting.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider - Im a raiders fans, always have and will be

_69 - in junior footy i played hooker and half back, as well as a stint in every other position, but only ever wore jersys 6 and 9, granted 96 would work but 69 is a much better number :lol:

Latest posts