What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

v Gold Coast | SFS | Sun Sep 1 3pm

adamkungl

Immortal
Game day tomorrow bitches, get there.

Free extra GA ticket available for members, take your Dad for fathers day.

Valheru

Coach
Well a win here isn't as important now given manly sealed a top 2 spot for us. Still, momentum going into the finals is paramount

Horrie Is God

First Grade
We've been playing poorly for at least a month, & the last 2 weeks results are proof of that..

The fact that we hit the lead, & couldn't hold it, against a Titans that were exhausted & had Myles injured, reflects badly on the teams attitude..

7 errors to 1 at half time sums this game up pretty well..

And it didn't get any better in the 2nd half..

Apart from a couple of flashes of brilliance, that was $BW worst game for the club..Dropped balls, bad play the balls, forward passes, poor passes & a shitty kick all added up to a bad day at the office..

Titans targeted BBQ & Jenko & got the results they were looking for..Some really poor misses from them cost us badly..

Napa can pull off some great hits, but his miss in the lead up to the Taka try was costly..

They were all ordinary today..

When Dave Taylor carves you up, you know your team hasn't turned up..

Valheru

Coach
What a disastrous performances. It means nothing in the scheme of things however I can only hope it is because they have their eyes set on the finals. If this continues we will be merely making up the numbers.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Just an all round poor effort to be honest, we looked so flat in attack. People are saying we've dropped intensity on purpose in order to preserve energy, but f**k me dead we should have been able to win in third gear today.

We have a very short turn around for the Souths game, we could be in real trouble.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If you guys gift souffs the MP this year I won't be happy..

Where's the side that kicked our butts only 8 weeks ago?

We've been playing poorly for at least a month, & the last 2 weeks results are proof of that..

The fact that we hit the lead, & couldn't hold it, against a Titans that were exhausted & had Myles injured, reflects badly on the teams attitude..

7 errors to 1 at half time sums this game up pretty well..

And it didn't get any better in the 2nd half..

Apart from a couple of flashes of brilliance, that was $BW worst game for the club..Dropped balls, bad play the balls, forward passes, poor passes & a shitty kick all added up to a bad day at the office..

Titans targeted BBQ & Jenko & got the results they were looking for..Some really poor misses from them cost us badly..

Napa can pull off some great hits, but his miss in the lead up to the Taka try was costly..

They were all ordinary today..

When Dave Taylor carves you up, you know your team hasn't turned up..

Roosters ar$e, Taka's teeth

Big man

Juniors
I've been emotionally invested in Roosters this season, for the sole purpose of LOL's @ 50uff$

I'm not going to kick my ugly cousins while their down on their luck but you are a Ning Nong, why dont you stick to your own pathetic excuse of a team and club and leave the serious stuff to the men. I have been counseling my ugly cousins since round one and have been up front and honest about their team and prospects from day one. Today was a culmination of many false prophecies that have consumed them the entire season. However, once again I will remind them that D Day has arrived, come 7.30pm this Friday we will witness lol@souffs change the course of history and the rearrangement of the heirarchy feudal pyramid between our families, in short we will be King!

Zinga

Juniors
I think SBW has one foot out the door all ready and is thinking about his next club. He looks like his playing with alot on his mind, some of those forward passes and forced passes were pathetic!