What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V Sharks

Juju

Juniors
Bad luck guys.

As much as I love seeing the sharks get a 40 point win (it is extremely rare for us), I hate to think what supporters are going through. There was just nothing from the Warriors that really tested our defence.

You do have a good team, but the structures in place just aren't right. Hopefully this gets sorted out quick for you guys, but stick in there!
Enjoy it... your boys deserve it!

I love it when we spank teams, but that seems a long long time ago right now :x

JoeD

First Grade
Just out of curiosity because it was unclear at the game. What was the penalty for when matulino smashed smith? Also seemed like shark policy to stay down after any contact to milk the penalty

MKEB...

Staff member
What the hell was happening for Packer to be receiving the ball two out from the ruck where at least a ball player should have been? What made that worse was that he was flat footed.

Scorpio30

Bench
What the hell was happening for Packer to be receiving the ball two out from the ruck where at least a ball player should have been? What made that worse was that he was flat footed.

For some reason that image has left an impression in mind...Maybe it was the game in a nutshell.

Juju

Juniors

probably Maloney's injury...