What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V The Donkeys

Fangs

Coach
The big one. Potentially puts us first if we win.

Big pressure on the Broncos. They have been flying but with Reynolds under an injury cloud they are looking at two straight losses.

Same 17 for us I think. Only decision might be around Martin starting. Sorro just had the game of his life.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Yep. It's gunna be a tough one in their backyard. With their screaming feral fans too.

A huge game in the context of the season.

Iamback

Coach
The big one. Potentially puts us first if we win.

Big pressure on the Broncos. They have been flying but with Reynolds under an injury cloud they are looking at two straight losses.

Same 17 for us I think. Only decision might be around Martin starting. Sorro just had the game of his life.

Martin on the bench is a no brainer now.

Gets him match fitness and provides spark we lack without Spencer.

Dragons game it becomes a tough decision with a fit pack.

globalpanther

Juniors
I agree with @Iamback I think if Spencer isn’t back then keep Marto on bench for impact. I think he’s more suited to middle personally but on bench he can cover both.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The Marto to middle clan is growing it seems :).
We'll win this 13+ with no Adam Reynolds. Haas is obviously the man we'll need to shut down and I think our middle is easily good enough to do it.

Hopefully Luai has another cracker

Iamback

Coach
I agree with @Iamback I think if Spencer isn’t back then keep Marto on bench for impact. I think he’s more suited to middle personally but on bench he can cover both.

That is the thing. Smith and Martin on in the 1st half.

When Ivan moves Kenny to the middle, Hosking or Sorro off and Martin gets time on the edge too

Murraymob1

Juniors
I
The Marto to middle clan is growing it seems :).
We'll win this 13+ with no Adam Reynolds. Haas is obviously the man we'll need to shut down and I think our middle is easily good enough to do it.

Hopefully Luai has another cracker
Is Reynolds out he got a grade 2 meaning he can play