What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V The Donkeys

Sime_11

Juniors
keep Walsh & Haas as quiet as possible - dominate in the middle - we should get them

who plays 7 with reynolds out?

maple_69

Bench
After they beat us, they went on to beat the Cows, Dragons, Tigers, Dolphins, Titans, Eels & Manly. All average to poor teams. The only top 4 teams they’ve played they’ve dropped.

You can only beat what’s in front of you so credit to them but I think their form is a bit overstated. I still fear the Storm, Eels and Chooks more come finals time. Rabbits goes without saying. I reckon they are this years Sharks which would be a great stepping stone season for them. Their spine is still just a bit too green.

Sime_11

Juniors
interesting to see how Brisbane & Souths go against us now that they both got the W against us last start.

both teams have been pushing us for years and finally beaten us - will they have the same hunger now that they beat us ?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
They were beat until Turuva went off and salmon went to centre. In fact they have a recent history of losing games when genuinely pushed by top teams.
Yeah we were cruising along to our normal win over them. Ivan f**ked up bad putting Salmon up against their best edge.

Murraymob1

Juniors
The bronc have the best forward pack in the comp hold and beat them in the middle we win.Reynolds is a massive out his kicking game is brilliant .Madden may not have anywhere near the distance or accurate kicking game

Fangs

Coach
The big one here is Haas. If we keep tabs on him we win the game.

Their attack with Walsh/Mamm is threatening but might be a bit tougher without Reynolds. I'm not too concerned with our defence the way it is this year.