What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V8 Supercars - Are you Ford or Holden?

Do you support Ford or Holden?

• Ford

Votes: 52 50.0%
  • Holden

Votes: 52 50.0%

• Total voters
Fairly simple topic I know, but for most V8 fans, it is the most important question you can ask. So everyone, who supports Ford and who supports Holden?

jed

First Grade
Holden Commodore all the way on the track, Ford Falcon on the road.

Yeah, totally bizarre, I know :p

Snappy Tom

Juniors
Homer's Bowling Ball said:
So I'm the only Fordy here hey, should make for good discussion :sch:

Mate I am a blue blood as well.

See my Fords are sh!te, when I take my older ones out I even get comments from Holden fans and owners. Even had a few offers to buy.

I own an AUIII XR8, 1971 XY GT and a 1965 Ford Mustang. The other Ford is not worth a mention.

Yeah my Fords are sh!te, wonder what our little holden fans drive, and what makes them support Holden.

PanthersChik

Juniors
I work for holden and have been for about 7 years now. I guess I better go for holden then. :) My fav driver is Greg Murphy.......... ~~ GO MURPH ~~
:D :cool:

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
GO THE FORDS!! Holden, pffffft, the BA is light years ahead of any commodore, Wheels car of the year 2002 and NRMA car of the year three years running..

Your not wrong there buddy, I have a BA Mk 2 SR, and it's the ducks guts. Heaps better than my Brothers VY Commodore, better power, handling, just about everything.

And BA Falcon, V8 Supercar champion since its debut.

GO THE FORDS!!!!