What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V8 Supercars - Are you Ford or Holden?

Do you support Ford or Holden?

• Ford

Votes: 52 50.0%
  • Holden

Votes: 52 50.0%

• Total voters

Knightmare

Coach
I've got a 1978 UC Torana, but I don't go for Fords or Holdens. I go for Russell- which makes today a very great day! GO THE ENFORCER- A CHAMPION EVERY YEAR, BUT THIS YEAR A CHAMPION WHO SCORED MORE POINTS THAN ANYONE ELSE! :D

Kiwi

First Grade
I think the commadores are really crap, but it's good to see they have circled the problem in the picture below

holden-badge.jpg
http://images.google.com.au/images?....classicgarage.com.au/images/holden-badge.jpg

slamminsam246

Juniors
HOLDEN ALL THE WAY

Love is good, Love is Golden
It should be made in the back of a holden
If you get tired, if you get bored
Be a homo and **** in a Ford

mmmm........i drive a Ford and am hetro as they come

oh and by the way.....Ford - 1,2 and 3 in the Championship,Manufacturers Champions and Round Winners

GO THE MIGHTY FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

Knightmare

Coach
Not true at all!
1994 Champion- MARK SKAIFE
1995 Champion- JOHN BOWE
1996 Champion- CRAIG LOWNDES
1997 Champion- GLENN SETON
1998 Champion- CRAIG LOWNDES
1999 Champion- CRAIG LOWNDES
2000 Champion- MARK SKAIFE
2001 Champion- MARK SKAIFE
2002 Champion- JASON BRIGHT
2003 Champion- MARCUS AMBROSE
2004 Champion- MARCUS AMBROSE
2005 Champion- RUSSELL INGALL

Kiwi

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
People only remember who won Bathurst!

And who was that?

Bollucks.

Thats not true at all. The only people that say this sort of rubbish probably only watch one race a year and consider themselves big V8 Supercar fans

Steelers4eva

Juniors
The truth to the matter is there really is only one true test for Aussie V8's and thats the mountain. Always has been always will be. You can have all the championships you want but if you think driving around a flat F1 circuit with no overtaking opportunities is what supercar racing is about then your kidding yourself.

Go Holden

It actually isn't a test of Aussie V8's it is an endurance test.

There have been Morris Minors, Volvo's, BMW's and Jaguar win that race. The first was won by a Cortina I6.

Look I am not going to take away from the greatness of the Race at the mountain. Hell I make the Pilgrimage each year.

But for the last 3 years, the Holden Fans have hung their hats on Bathurst when the teams they support are also competing in a Championship of which Bathurst is a round.

Now that sort of comment means that HRT, and all the other Holden Teams aren’t competing for the championship which is Rubbish because they are.

People like Murph who has won his share on that Mountain haven’t won the Championship and that is something he sets as a goal.

So Bleet on all you like that you won Bathurst. We won the championship for the 3rd year straight and we have won more of them then Holden.

Trust me we will get the Mountain and I am pretty sure when we do we will hold it for a long time.

roosters06

Juniors
Holden through and through.

And this year is our year. Look at the standings right now - Three holden drivers inside the top five. Only Russell Ingall and Steve Johnson represent Ford inside the Top 5, in first and fifth respectively. And Ingall is only in first by a solitary point from Rick Kelly