What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vagana is a gonner

mouse13

Juniors
The news is that he as broken the roof of his mouth as well as his nose.

This was caused by his front teeth being forced inwards .
icon9.gif

JasonE

Bench
mouse13 said:
The news is that he as broken the roof of his mouth as well as his nose.

This was caused by his front teeth being forced inwards .
icon9.gif

The injury is even worse than first thought, the inside of his lip has been ripped away from his mouth and two teeth were stuck in the roof of his mouth. He won't play in the World Club Challenge either.

JJ

Immortal
sounds horrible...

it's funny though - shows how physics are important - you wouldn't have thought there was too much in it, you see many tackles like that...

he should have been suspended for the Waterhouse tackle which (although there was no bad injury like this) was worse IMO - it'll be interesting...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nigel does have a technic issue.

He hits high far to often and has managed to escape.

This has been highlighted by the fact he is now used at 6 and therefore makes more tackles.

Past record suggests he walk.

I think his luck has run out.

The Clan said:
You must be one of them F*^kin idiots thats never played the game and therefore has no respect for the guys that do!

f**k off, yes i have. and no i don't have any respect for guys that have plastic surgery!

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Not in his character?

Pleease....hes a serial offender that keeps getting off for some reason.

I have heard a pretty good reason why he keeps getting off from someone who is well connected to the NRL.

Special K

Coach
I'm while I may be the biggest Nigel fan on here, the one on Deacon really didn't look bad at all and I doubt he will get a game or more.

That said he does get away with a fair few high shots more often then not. Every time he plays Jason Ryles - Nigel collars him once or twice.

Glen

Bench
He'll probably get one match and just miss the France game. He shouldn't have even been playing that game after his spear tackle effort earlier in the series and he shouldn't be playing the final if the Kiwis make it, but I have little doubt he will

The Clan

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
f**k off, yes i have. and no i don't have any respect for guys that have plastic surgery!

WTF are you talking about!

I don't believe you have ever had the bottle to take to a Rugby League field!

Any player who has the fortitude to play the game at almost any level would have more respect for other players. They would understand the character required to make a career out of the game and would show more respect than you do!

No one who plays this game would take pleasure or make light of an injury like this to a player no matter who he was or played for!

Not unless they were a complete and utter Sh!th0us, cheap shot merchant themselves!

Tell me! Is that you?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Special K said:
I'm while I may be the biggest Nigel fan on here, the one on Deacon really didn't look bad at all and I doubt he will get a game or more.

That said he does get away with a fair few high shots more often then not. Every time he plays Jason Ryles - Nigel collars him once or twice.

You wouldn't happen to be in charge of the NRL Match review committee by any chance, he is of course a Shark's man..

Special K

Coach
Oh please we had one of the highest level of players suspended this and last season. Hell Jason Stevens got done because PJ put his head in the wrong spot - if we had ANY pull he would of got off that or even the "lifting" tackle against Scott Logan.

This year - Bird, Nutley, Stevens, Ciraldo, Hutch and Vagana all got time off the top of my head.

The Clan said:
WTF are you talking about!

I don't believe you have ever had the bottle to take to a Rugby League field!

Any player who has the fortitude to play the game at almost any level would have more respect for other players. They would understand the character required to make a career out of the game and would show more respect than you do!

No one who plays this game would take pleasure or make light of an injury like this to a player no matter who he was or played for!

Not unless they were a complete and utter Sh!th0us, cheap shot merchant themselves!

Tell me! Is that you?

get off the crack please, its not doing any good for you!

why would i suggest a 1-3 week ban if if it was an okay tackle.

you would have noted in the first post i had mentioned about been out of the series with a BROKEN NOSE. (i didn't know he had the other troubles).

ruben wiki has a broken nose at the moment and he isn;t out of the series.

Paullyboy

Coach
Honestly, Ive agreed with Phil Gould once in about 10 years. And this is the one thing I agreed with him when he raised it several times during the season.

EVERY GAME Vagana hits someone high, without fail, absolutely every single game. And yet he always gets away with it.

No wonder the thug keeps going back for more, he keeps getting away with it.

He is a dirty hack and it was as intentional as you'll get. He should get 3 weeks. He will get a pat on the back though instead probably as usual.

It sure sound like he wasn't wearing a mouthguard T. Richie Barnett wasn't wearing one when he collided with Sailors bowlin ball head, and smashed his pretty face in.

Scotty prince dropped a guy on his neck in the Asutralian Invitational v NZ A match which was before the first Tri Nations test.

The thug never got time for it, I think Vagana should be let off. Its a man's game. Stuff happens.

Latest posts