What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vagana is a gonner

innsaneink

Referee
Special K said:
Oh please we had one of the highest level of players suspended this and last season. Hell Jason Stevens got done because PJ put his head in the wrong spot - if we had ANY pull he would of got off that or even the "lifting" tackle against Scott Logan.

This year - Bird, Nutley, Stevens, Ciraldo, Hutch and Vagana all got time off the top of my head.

You sure about Vagana?
Someone else claimed hes been suspended this year.....I could find no record of one.

innsaneink

Referee
Manurewa_Marlins said:
Scotty prince dropped a guy on his neck in the Asutralian Invitational v NZ A match which was before the first Tri Nations test.

The thug never got time for it, I think Vagana should be let off. Its a man's game. Stuff happens.

LOL

This is why Vagana got off in the first game, hes already used up all his credits.
They did a deal....Prince got off because Vagana got off.
...and Prince didnt put the "guy" in a life threatening situation or into hospital with injuries similar to those seen in a car accident.

Sun_Down

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
with a broken nose. haha i guess he may need plastic surgery.

WTF! How is this even the slightest bit humerous?????

What if he needs major reconstruction on his face? That would be terrible...you are a total bastard mate, injuries are never funny.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
Wow is that a Roosters fan saying the system is corrupt.

just for one player, in any event, we were more penalised than just about any team this year, had more put on report than any team, had a player sent off and were the second most suspended team behind Manly who were first because of Hopoate.. Anyone who thinks we get favours is borderline geniused

jed

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
That tackle knocked both his front teeth into his lip? Was Deacon wearing a mouthguard?
He normally does, can't see that he wouldn't have been wearing one this time.

Latest posts