What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vagana

beekershark

Bench
Well, another match and I am more disapointed in our star signing than ever.

What are your views after todays match on Nige ?

Is he injured ? just not interested ? what IS it ?

Im not talking about his attack today, but his glaring errors and lack of commitment in defence, it looked like he was afraid to hit patten for fear of something, protection his shoulder maybe ?

I dont know, but it was disapointing.

As I mentioned in another thread, it could be that he doesn't wanna stick his head out and take risks because he feels that we are not premiership contenders. Just a personal inckling.

It's like Vagana isnt even part of our team
I think of players like noddy, peach, mcgoldrick, stevo and i think SHARKS

I think of Vagana and I think retiring vagrant

JCSwank

Juniors
Too right SS!! Throw in a few more names - Hilder, Gallen, Nutley, Isemonger - you can see their passion for the club. Vagana just doesn't look interested.

If I was Raper I'd swap him back to right centre. Not because that is where he is comfortable but because McGoldy is comfortable on the left. He was playing great at left centre but got shafted to try and get Vagana into the action more. It aint working, particularly without Kimmorley there so swap them back.