What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Val v Teddy

Surely

Post Whore
Haha the irony of my following post.

Felix ran 323 metres with 87 PCM in that. Most PCM of any of the 34 players. He was gassed. First semi as a fullback and they knew it and they worked him over. His PTB speed ended up really slow at 3.79 secs (3rd slowest) because he was phuqued from all the running.

The Roosters negated his at the line offence by running him out of petrol.

Commentators were saying Cronk was kicking poorly always down Val’s throat, I think your post is spot n they deliberately wanted to gas him when returning the ball then crunch him when he hit the defensive line.

Our wingers had about 5 Krms each, thought they could have helped him out a bit more.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Commentators were saying Cronk was kicking poorly always down Val’s throat, I think your post is spot n they deliberately wanted to gas him when returning the ball then crunch him when he hit the defensive line.

Our wingers had about 5 Krms each, thought they could have helped him out a bit more.

Lee and Feki ran 129 each and Loots 128. As you say, very few were kick returns. Dugan didnt pass 100 metres (99) and that’s the gap for mine. He was hardly ever back there to help.

It’s seemingly small stuff but if he gets to 120 as well thats 2 less runs in the fullback’s legs. If the others have one more each that’s 5 runs less for the fullback. Thats anywhere between 50 - 75 metres less in the legs for other stuff.