What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Val ,who.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Significantly better than our fullback and wing options. Only Moylan at full fitness I’d have over him at fb.

At the moment perhaps. He could be Slateresque and I still wouldn't welcome him back.

Was he going as good as Katoa at the same stage? This one could be argued I guess

Card Shark

Immortal
Any player going to Melbourne doesn’t count.

Bellamy can turn shit to Gold.

Tawera was another.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Katoa is nothing but a flashy finisher.

There's an area of improvement no one mentions. Tackling. NOT defence. Tackling

Snarks used to run around him with ease and he'd give up. Noticed the other night he now chases and gets them from behind.

Version IV

Juniors
There's an area of improvement no one mentions. Tackling. NOT defence. Tackling

Snarks used to run around him with ease and he'd give up. Noticed the other night he now chases and gets them from behind.

Tackle busts he is in top 3 in league and then he gets some offloads

chewsta

First Grade
Katoa has improved out of sight for me, i used to want him nowhere near the team but im becoming a bit of a fan now. I liked how he was yelling at his inside man and pointing out players in defence last night.
Polar opposite to Ronnie, who is continually running infield and costing us big time. I love the big Ron Dog but his ego seems to be taking over on field lately. Seems more concerned about the niggling and baiting players. He needs a concentration reboot fast because he is much better than that shit.

Latest posts