What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes

Nellshark

Juniors
Brent read is reporting that Cronulla are confident on a contract extension with val done very soon!

txta2

First Grade
Brent read is reporting that Cronulla are confident on a contract extension with val done very soon!
Haha old Ready...f**kin dipshit said he was a certainty for the Cows a few weeks ago. Deadset turd of a human

snout

First Grade
Haha old Ready...f**kin dipshit said he was a certainty for the Cows a few weeks ago. Deadset turd of a human
Heard him talk?

Sounds like a simpleton.

Massoud.
Kent.
Hooper.
Wilson.
Slothfield.

F troop.

Card Shark

Immortal

When I read this, my brain told me the 3rd word was “Reefy”....must’ve been ‘cause Val was the subject.

As I read on I was thinking that’s a scathing attack but I guess some people might think that way.

Haha

txta2

First Grade
I'm sure it was this Read merkin who started the speculation of Val going to the Cows. He is definitely in a position to spread bullshit like wild fire. f**kin wanka

Couple more of Read gems

Bulldogs now not interested in Oates
Cowboys now waning on Oates, Val there number 1 priorty
Tigers dont deserve to play finals
"Aaron Woods move to Cronulla was dead last night. Got revived this morning. Deal was agreed less than an hour ago. Woods will play for Sharks on Friday night against New Zealand"

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Back of the courier fail this morning had a Val story. Horsehair Lockyer 'wrote' that Holmes should be the Cowgirls number 1 target and that he will be a complete fullback for years to come.

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah real lucky that’s what happens when a side kicks early , the fullback usually isn’t there.

Chad played well almost got as many repeat sets as val

Latest posts