What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes

McLovin

Staff member
Double tonight... So has he broken the single season try scoring record yet?

jc155776

Coach
Played his heart out. Still has extra gears though I reckon. He finds them for Origin and if he can lift like that every game he will be an all time great for us (if he stays)

Western Stand

Juniors
He's going to be a massive loss for you. Barba was good in 2016 but Holmes asks more questions in 2018.

When Barba comes back, does he have to serve the 12 game NRL ban? Or, was it just a 12 game rugby league ban?

snout

First Grade
He's going to be a massive loss for you. Barba was good in 2016 but Holmes asks more questions in 2018.

When Barba comes back, does he have to serve the 12 game NRL ban? Or, was it just a 12 game rugby league ban?
BB didn't ask any questions.

He had all the answers.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Its great to see Holmes being a massive threat as a fullback, he might finally have made it his. He isn't quite as good as Barba was in 2016 but has so much more upside.

The club has handled him well, he needed time to become a star at fullback whilst he has been able to become a star winger from day 1. But by giving him opportunities at fullback when they were there he has been able to stand up now and make it his,

I never thought he was our best fullback for the last few years but now he definitely is.

Generalzod

Immortal
I dont know where Mr Queensland Walters got his information from but Val wont be the Sharks in 2020, apparently he has even bought a house up there.

Western Stand

Juniors
No Barba = no premiership.
He served his suspension in England.

Sweet. I thought the NRL was adamant that it had to be in their competition.

Holmes has told the coach he is off to NQ. He's bought a house near his mother and is going to go home and earn the big bucks. Not sure how this is allowed considering he isn't suppose to negotiate with any other club before November.

holmes played his best 2 games of fullback ever the last 2 games. That shows just how bad he was ,all last year.
Last night, Lodge scored & Holmes was not in any plausible camera angle. Where the f&*( was he? Dugan would have stopped lodge. Barba would have stopped Lodge. They, like Slater, are on top of every play.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
holmes played his best 2 games of fullback ever the last 2 games. That shows just how bad he was ,all last year.
Last night, Lodge scored & Holmes was not in any plausible camera angle. Where the f&*( was he? Dugan would have stopped lodge. Barba would have stopped Lodge. They, like Slater, are on top of every play.

But Dugan wouldn't have scored any of the 16 try's Holmes has. I'm happy if he let's in a couple while he masters his trade and keeps scoring as he is

Big Bloke

Juniors

The Lodge try was totally on Woods and Fifita. They dropped off too easily when they should have parcelled him up.

Latest posts