What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vaney88 picks for Round 2

vaney88

Juniors
Round 2
Current Record 1-2-0
Current bankroll $850

Ive been in Brisbane all week for work so have not really had a chance to do much analysis.

First Play Parramatta v Penrith - 3 units
Parramatta -4.5

Second play Canberra v Brisbane 5 units
Canberra -6

Third play Tigers v Warriors 5 units
Tigers -6

Fourth play Rabbits v Bulldogs 3 units
Bulldogs -4.5

vaney88

Juniors
hard to go past roosters -11.5 ill see how the prior bets turn out before documenting the play.

Newcastle Cow

Live Update Team
Round 2
Current Record 1-2-0
Current bankroll $850

Ive been in Brisbane all week for work so have not really had a chance to do much analysis.

First Play Parramatta v Penrith - 3 units
Parramatta -4.5

Second play Canberra v Brisbane 5 units
Canberra -6

Third play Tigers v Warriors 5 units
Tigers -6

Fourth play Rabbits v Bulldogs 3 units
Bulldogs -4.5

My two cents,

Parramatta -4.5 - I wouldn't, I think the Panthers will be fired up. I know how woeful they were last week, and I wont be on them for the week, but I'll have bit with a start.

Canberra -6 - Yep you'd think this will be abit of a rout

Tigers -6 disagree, I think the Warriors are good value at 2.75. Not saying its a sure thing but Tigers were ordinary and have a shortish turnaround.

Bulldogs -4.5 Yeah, I'll prbably be on this too, you think the Dogs would be easy winners.

Without detailing all my individual bets in summary I think the warriors are good value, the Panthers game will be closer than most think & The Raiders, Dogs and Cowboys (obviously Roosters and Dragons) should win easy

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i went in and backed the raiders and eels! Bloody hell the underdogs killed it tonight.

Only positive is that the favorites are likely to win from here, no way we get more upset victories... Right lol??

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i went in and backed the raiders and eels! Bloody hell the underdogs killed it tonight.

Only positive is that the favorites are likely to win from here, no way we get more upset victories... Right lol??

vaney88

Juniors
well what a great start im having to the year.

I should not have touched the penrith game and well who knows what happened to canberra.

Im going to try dig up.

Fifth play

5 units. Roosters -12

Come on Tigers!! on my way up to Leichhardt now.

vaney88

Juniors
Another horrible week would have broke even if i did not put the chase play on after friday nights disaster. Betting on opening rounds is never easy.

Round 2 conclusion
Current Record 3-5-0
Current bankroll $800

First Play Parramatta v Penrith - 3 units Loss
Parramatta -4.5

Second play Canberra v Brisbane 5 units Loss
Canberra -6

Third play Tigers v Warriors 5 units Win
Tigers -6

Fourth play Rabbits v Bulldogs 3 units Win
Bulldogs -4.5

Added play Roosters v Manly 5 units Loss
Roosters -12

Newcastle Cow

Live Update Team
That was sure an ordinary round to be a punter, unless you picked alot of big upsets, in which case you're laughing all the way to the bank.

I was pretty chuffed with myself with picking the Panthers with the start on Friday night but pretty much everytihing else went wrong from there.

Oh well, theres some good value this weekend. Ype that's right Vaney, dig up