What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VB ads

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
swineape said:
I work for CUB and thought I would throw in a couple of bits and pieces.

1 packaged VB is drunk every second of every day in Australia

Thats probably Mr Angry

Booyah

Bench
A good mate of mine works for Malt Shovel Brewery and he gave me 3 cases of James Squires beer which I have to say, does go down VERY well.

If I had a preference, I guess I'd say either VB or New.

I don't mind the odd Coldie either. The rest are all crap.

I don't mind the odd Coldie either

You f**king dumbass myth
You just got demoted

Anyone who admits to drinking f**king that beer flavoured sludge chick drink Carlton Cold gets an immediate kick in the head then nuts.

Booyah

Bench
ShireShark said:
I don't mind the odd Coldie either

You f***ing dumbass myth
You just got demoted

Anyone who admits to drinking f***ing that beer flavoured sludge chick drink Carlton Cold gets an immediate kick in the head then nuts.

From the bloke who admitted to me that he drank San Miguel?

You need to shut the f*ck up right now. :lol:

:lol:
I dont drink it regularly - clearly I was f**ked at the races.

Anyone who would admit to drinking a beer out of a clean bottle is a novice and should be afforded zero respect.

SirShire

First Grade
VB do throw downs? I thought only Toohey's New did.

What a brew. If come one knows a brew that can easily fit 2-3 in your pocket, can be smuggled in ones sock and can be lobbed at another person, then please tell me!

chileman

Coach
Knights_fan13 said:
Yeah I thought I hadn't seen a VB ad for a while VB use to be a nice beer now it tastes like crap :D
You've got that confused with XXXX ;-) Like the Kebab add although my experiences coming out of pubs and clubs in Miranda at 3am in the morning it was always the hotdog man that appeared from nowhere :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
I can't believed no-one's mentioned Coopers (either Sparkling or Pale) yet?? Brilliant beers.

Of the foreign beers, it's very hard to go past a Windhoek Lager (Namibian beer)...

Southernsaint said:
Of the foreign beers, it's very hard to go past a Windhoek Lager (Namibian beer)...

You've been in Sarf Efrika too long, mate. Good drop, though - follows the German purity laws.

Coopers is the only "big" brewery worth talking about in Australia. The rest are too busy putting out mass-produced pish and buying up anyone who tries to make decent beer.

S2H

Juniors
Saw the ads again last night. Love the Kebab one.

Its funny because its true.

Latest posts