What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VB One Day International Series.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
probly resting gillespie because we need him in there against india..

williams is in there still because he is inform.

SirShire

First Grade
The mullets are great. They represent those dieing breed of cricketers, and they take the shine off Brett Lee's hair!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone see Gilly hit that six and nearly knock the old dears head off.

He is in rare form today.

Doctor

Bench
Try anywhere in this forum - Australia all out for 344 (Gilchrist 172 from 126)
Zimbabwe chose to bat out the 50 overs without even bothering to try to defend their bonus point - 6/196 with Streak (64*) Taibu (44) and Flower (40) coming up with some personal scores.

Terminator

First Grade
Poor Zimbabwe, it must be difficult to play when your thinking about what a mess the country your representing is falling apart at the seams, I dont think out team would play good if they were under similar pressure and worry.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
im a bit worried about bevan at the moment, 1,3 and 7 in the matches with the bat aint that impressive but he has come in at times where there isnt many overs left and is kinda forced to play shots which isnt like bevan he likes to work a few singles around first before he starts playing some shots.

we will see how he goes tomorrow up at brisbane.

knights04

Bench
Oswin said:
Try anywhere in this forum - Australia all out for 344 (Gilchrist 172 from 126)

????????
I didn't realise Aus got bowled out considering Lee and Williams never made it to the crease.

Anonymous

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
im a bit worried about bevan at the moment, 1,3 and 7 in the matches with the bat aint that impressive but he has come in at times where there isnt many overs left and is kinda forced to play shots which isnt like bevan he likes to work a few singles around first before he starts playing some shots.

we will see how he goes tomorrow up at brisbane.

Your being a bit soft on Bevan, both times i've seen him bat (1 & 3) he has come in with plenty of time and Australia in trouble. All he could do is continue the downfall.

SirShire

First Grade
Yeah, Bevan has been very dissapointing so far from this series. I hope he picks up his form a bit.

knights04

Bench
Prediction(s)
Aus bat first - 7/248
Ind bat last - 8/249

Ind bat first - 8/265
Aus bat last - 214

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I give up on the weather forecasters.

Not a cloud in the sky.

There is a storm due tonight, so we could see a Duckworth Lewis result.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
i hope it doesnt rain? hows the weather doin up at brisbane at the moment? oh i suppose ill find out in 10 minutes anyway.

i spose i am being a lil soft on bevan only cos he is one of my fav players.