What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VB Premier League Round 4

Jeffles

Bench
Parra v Cougars - I think it'll be close but Parra gets the nod.

Jets v Dogs - A big day at Henson Park. The heartbreak of Reunion day last year is fresh in my mind. Still, I think the Jets can come home on the back of a big crowd.

Bears v Knights - Norths to win the match but not the Fashons on the Field.

Raiders v Saints - Always a fortress in the nation's capital and with the current Saints mob, that should continue.

Roosters v Gladesville Utd - Chooks to win

Souths v Wests - Another interesting contest. All the better for being at Redfern Oval. Souths will get home.

Bye - woManly (as if they need another 2 points)

brook

First Grade
Parra
Dogs
Bears
Raiders
Balmain (although thats mostly just loyalty speaking - god knows whats behind our team selections :( )
souths

yappy

Bench
souths - pfft

are you just giving your April fools day tips or what Brook?

Magpies by heaps. Check out our line up. The only problem we've got is that Sheens has forced Georgie to use Elford at lock which pushes Koupa into the second row, Patto up front and big Sika onto the bench. Not really a problem at all though is it?

It'll be interesting to see how the Pride of Ryde go against the Roosters. Go the Hawks!

I haven't felt this confident since I tipped the Doggies to smash the Tigers by 30 #-o

brook

First Grade
yappy said:
souths - pfft

are you just giving your April fools day tips or what Brook?

Magpies by heaps. Check out our line up. The only problem we've got is that Sheens has forced Georgie to use Elford at lock which pushes Koupa into the second row, Patto up front and big Sika onto the bench. Not really a problem at all though is it?

It'll be interesting to see how the Pride of Ryde go against the Roosters. Go the Hawks!

I haven't felt this confident since I tipped the Doggies to smash the Tigers by 30 #-o

:lol: what would you think of me if I tipped the pies?

we SHOULD beat them, but honestly I dunno....we're doing some pretty messed up selections at the moment....I doubt I will ever figure out why on earth the clubs number one halfback is playing hooker while our second string half sits on the bench and the only person left uninjured that CAN play hooker is at half.... we're a very different team to the one that beat easts a couple of weeks ago thats for sure

still officially I tip Balmain by 14 :D

Tigers will win by 20 :p we beat them last time and they have a few injuries i just hope Bronson is ok and Dene or Henington can play reserve grade :)

Jeffles

Bench
Parra won in a close one. The winning points were scored 15 seconds from time.

The Jets beat the Dogs 42-20. Boy was I a happy chappy.

yappy

Bench
Good win that Jeffles

Cougars stone motherless - who woulda thought?

Good for the Maggies too. We'll leap up the table with today's collection from the bunnies.

See you out at Campbo next Friday Night Jeffles?

Jeffles

Bench
I think so. Never been to see the Jets play there. It's always a tough trip. And Friday night won't help either.

Put the Reschs on ice for me.