What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vb

PJ Marshal

Coach
I cant beleive it sponsors the nrl, besides tasting like cats piss, its from melbourne yet it is like one of the official sponsors of the comp which blows big time

anyone who drinks the stuff must like the taste of ass

Pazza

First Grade
i dont mind drinking it, its cheap. But for Australian beer i would go for Tooheys Old, Extra Dry, Carlton Cold and Carlton Premium Dry.

The Colonel

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:
I prefer Budweiser

:lol: Budweiser? You'd be better off drinking water.....

I'm partial to the odd VB, provided its ice cold. If I'm buying I'll go the Carlton Premium or TED's.

Hindyscrack

Bench
eelz47 said:
new or bintang

Amen brother! The perfect combo!

PJ you're right, VB is terrible. I receive cartons of the stuff due to a sponsorship arrangement with my company, its mainly used to clean the bbq.

Bring back Tooheys as the Blues sponsor with limited edition tinnies and the Tooheys NSW labels around origin time.VB blows!

Pedro Collins

Juniors
I thought it was funny on last Friday night's game at Campbelltown everyone in the crowd that they went to was proudly cheersing the camera with cans of New they had purchased at the ground yet VB was the sponsor of the television caoverage.

And my five cents worth on the better beer, i couldn't care less as long as it is cold and i am watching the eels massacre someone.

Kylie_J

Juniors
PJ Marshal said:
I cant beleive it sponsors the nrl, besides tasting like cats piss, its from melbourne yet it is like one of the official sponsors of the comp which blows big time

anyone who drinks the stuff must like the taste of ass

Could be worse - Could be XXXX!!!!

Latest posts