What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venture bros mafia

Jason Maher

Immortal
Something which he didn't bother to tell me. I was merely trying to go out with a whimper and take cj with me.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Nice game to watch, as I said before. Very enjoyable :).

PP, JM and Hoppity were good to watch.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I was the one who called the mass role block. I chose Hoppity because I figured he'd meta me for having another post condition and PP because it's PP. I even said it would be a short night and to blame those two for any delays.

And how CJ went by undetected I'll never understand

Every game - Dutchy is bad, even when good. Kill, kill.

This game - I'm not voting until I hear from Dutchy

Eh?

@micky - on break cbf posting in other thread, sign me up merkin

cjrankin

Juniors
I was the one who called the mass role block. I chose Hoppity because I figured he'd meta me for having another post condition and PP because it's PP. I even said it would be a short night and to blame those two for any delays.

And how CJ went by undetected I'll never understand

Every game - Dutchy is bad, even when good. Kill, kill.

This game - I'm not voting until I hear from Dutchy

Eh?

@micky - on break cbf posting in other thread, sign me up merkin

I thought it was believable (and apparently it was) since we had lynched so many townies thanks to bm. A calm tittied, logical approach seemed prudent at the time.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If I didn't die that night I could have outed CJ. Town would have won.

Oh you poor soul. Did the nasty Mafia kill you once they finally got rid of your protection? You were never not going to die the minute it was actually possible to kill you. Perhaps if you hadn't derped so much at the start of the game, the town might have won.

whall15

Coach
Hoggmaster said:
[FONT=&quot]Dr. Jonas Venture, Jr.: Team Venture aligned deformed midget twin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also known as J.J: Dr. Venture's deformed twin, was absorbed by Rusty in the womb. He was freed from Rusty's body via surgery after being mistaken for a tumor. Desperate to claim the life that was stolen from him, he tried to murder Dr. Venture using a giant mechanical suit that he made out of household items. Though he has the body of an infant, his head has matured to an adult appearance and bears a striking resemblance to that of his father. He also seems to have inherited his father's brilliance, unlike Thaddeus, as he earned two doctorates within the period of a month (the amount of time Thaddeus had spent escaping his former life). By the end of the first season, Thaddeus has agreed to share his Venture birthright with his brother. He is given the old Venture compound on Spider-Skull Island, as well as the X-2, the boat built by their father. Jonas Jr. appears to be everything his brother is not: scientifically astute, hard-working, attractive to women, about two feet tall, and the possessor of a full head of hair. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Super science device: You stumbled across a 6 buttoned super science device in your father’s former workshop on spider skull island. The buttons are labeled 1-6, Once a night you may message me which button you wish to push and who you’d like to target it with. Who know’s what will happen? Hoggmaster does, that’s who.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Win condition: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent it from happening[/FONT]