What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venture bros mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Game Over

Whilst there was a slight chance Black hearts would have fallen over they locked in there night actions for tomorrow night and they now cannot be stopped

Still alive
1. 9701 was: 'Dr. Thaddeus S. "Rusty" Venture: Team Venture aligned pill popping former boy adventurer'
4. cjrankin was: Doctor Girlfriend: Black hearts aligned husky voiced super villain.
15. Beeker was: The Sovereign/David Bowie: Guild of Calamitous Intent aligned chameleon rock star and Guild don.
16. Jason Mayer was: Sally Impossible: Black hearts aligned woman with invisible skin
18. Scott Gourley's Lovechild was: Hank Venture: Team Venture aligned adventurous brother

The winners: The Black Hearts

4. cjrankin: Doctor Girlfriend: Black hearts aligned husky voiced super villain.
16. Jason Mayer: Sally Impossible: Black hearts aligned woman with invisible skin
13. Parra Pride: Molotov Cocktease: Black Hearts aligned eyepatch wearing hot Russian assassin

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Got to say guys I enjoyed that immensely. JM genuinely started the game as the only vanilla player and a townie and rode the whole game out to victory. The chances of that result happening were shockingly low.

Last edited:

cjrankin

Juniors
shout out to mafia, my former faction. we stayed under the radar for a long long time and i think only had maybe a total of 6 votes against us...afs never got voted on. i didnt get voted on until beeker just now. beeker never got a vote against him, and mis got maybe a couple. shame mafia had to lose.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The best bit? Parra's recruitment of me was an accident (he was redirected to me, by the Bunny if I'm not mistaken). Likewise my recruitment of cj was a fluke. I was simply trying to take the scum down with me in a fit of typical JM sookiness. I was seriously pissed off after the auto lynch of PP.

Our factional power was to kill males but recruit females.

I started life as a vanilla townie with no powers at all. Picked up a role block and a Hodor when I was recruited (which would have shown up as town), then picked up the factional kill/recruit and lost the role block when PP was unceremoniously chopped.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Nice game Hoggy. I have never seen Venture Bros and probably never will, but it made for an intriguing set-up for a Mafia game.

And I did actually spend a fair bit of time this afternoon reading up on the show, re-reading the write-ups, and creating a spreadsheet to try and figure out who everyone was so PP and I could plot a chart to victory.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
The turning point of the game was round 2. PP was Molotov cocktail, in addition to being Dutchys (Brock Samson) protection she was also an indie and was the only person who could kill him. PP targeted Dutchy that night and I actually had the write up done and was waiting on BM to send me his action for ages. Eventually the result came in redirect PP to JM. This was important because a) it saved Brock Samson and thus 3 townies protection but also b) PP had a condition that if he targeted a woman he would form a new faction called the black hearts. JM was 1 of only 2 women in the game and it turned the game on its head.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Molotov's power was a kill that worked against males only. If she targeted a female, they'd instead be recruited to her side and they'd become a second Mafia faction. Thank the one and only Hoppity for redirecting PP to me.

Jason Maher

Immortal
BM, you can step forward now and claim your Town MVP award.

I must say, I loved how Dutchy got into character.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Got to say that the mafia were unfortunate. when I designed the game originally there was going to be a 2nd mafia called the revenge society. Due to lack of numbers I had to cut that mafia and I felt the town was overpowered here. The guild did a great job of keeping themselves of the radar and until AFS' kill I dont think they were targetted at all. Again the probability of the Black hearts ever coming together let alone winning were so low I dont think the mafia could be blamed

Hoggmaster

Juniors
There was one derp on my part. As part of rejigging the game I attempted to depower the town a little. As such I removed Hatred's Hordor Helper. Unfortunately I didnt remove it from his character PM as such Micky was surprised when he died. I hope my solution didnt affect the game too much.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
[FONT=&quot]Team Venture [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Hank Venture[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Team Venture aligned adventurous brother[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A teenage boy, one half of the eponymous pair. Hank's character is based on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Joe Hardy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of the Hardy Boys, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jonny Quest[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Fred Jones[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Scooby Doo[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. He tends to be more athletic and better at disguises than his brother. He is also shown as more outgoing and less wimpy (but less intelligent) than his brother. He is always up for adventures and solving mysteries, but can be rather naïve, and his impulsiveness frequently gets him into trouble. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Actions: As the founding (and thus far only) member of Hanks Detective Agency you can investigate a player of your choice once a night. Just message me the name of the target and I’ll PM you the results.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Protection: As long as Brock Samson is alive you cannot be killed or lynched.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Super Venture Radio Watches: You have a radio watch which allows you to communicate with your brother Dean (BunniesMan).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Win condition: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent it from happening[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A teenage boy, one half of the eponymous pair. Dean is timid, selfless, and more "bookish" than Hank. He is a combination of Frank Hardy, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Peter Parker[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (in fact, he wears Spider-Man [/FONT][FONT=&quot]pajamas[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in several episodes) and a stereotypical boy from the 1950s (e.g. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Henry Huggins[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Buddy Holly[/FONT][FONT=&quot]). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Actions: As a budding boy reporter you can publish false stories in your newspaper and redirect anyone you like at night by PM’ing me the target and who you would like to redirect them to. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protection: As long as Brock Samson is alive you cannot be killed or lynched.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Super Venture Radio Watches: You have a radio watch which allows you to communicate with your brother Hank (ScottGourleysLoveChild).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Win condition: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent it from happening[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Dr. Thaddeus S. "Rusty" Venture[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Team Venture aligned pill popping former boy adventurer [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Father of the Venture twins, he constantly lives in the shadow of his famous father Dr. Jonas Venture, from whom he inherited Venture Industries. There is some question as to his actual degree of ability in the nebulously defined field of super-science. While Dr. Venture desperately wishes to emerge from his father's shadow, ultimately his knack for cutting corners proves his undoing, with his shoddy attempts at genuine technological innovation typically resulting in utter debacle. The doctor seems to dislike his sons (especially Hank); it is somewhat unclear whether he actually cares for them at all. However, he keeps cloning them and has not tried to cash in on the process. His childhood time with the original team Venture has had an undeniably traumatizing effect on him, and he still wakes up at night with nightmares of his worst adventures. He takes pills to manage his erratic psyche, hallucinations and stress.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Actions: Your one successful invention has been the cloning facilities you have created to bring your accident prone sons back to life. Once during the game you may PM the name of a dead character and they will be cloned and brought back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brock Samson is the one-half Swedish, one-quarter Polish, one-quarter Winnebago murder machine who acts as bodyguard to the Venture Family. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska to a single mother. After being kicked out of college he became a Marine before joining the Office of Secret Intelligence, presumably a covert branch of the United States Government. There he acquired secret agent skills and a License to Kill. Even though Brock possesses a license to kill, he refuses to use a gun. He relies instead on brute strength, endurance, and skill with a knife that borders on the supernatural. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Actions: Each night you can PM the name of a character. That character will be brutally murdered in your own inimitable style. You always remember your former commanders words though; ‘No women and no children. That’s what separates us from the bad guys.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bodyguard: While you live Hank, Dean, and Rusty Venture cannot be killed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lovers protection: Whilst Molotov Cocktease lives you cannot be killed… except by Molotov herself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dr. Venture's former arch-nemesis and latest bodyguard. Hatred is a large man with a giant red 'H' tattooed on his face (the rest of the word "hatred" is tattooed vertically down his body… don’t ask where the ‘D’ is located) and wears military fatigues much like the Marvel villain [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nuke[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. He mentions at a party that he hosts that he cannot be within 50 feet of a minor due to a court order. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Actions: Using your battle tank you can protect one player ever night. Simply PM me the name of the player you wish to protect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protection: You have the adorable pet robot HELPeR protecting you. He will die in your stead first time you are attacked[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Friends" of Venture [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dr. Jonas Venture, Jr.: Team Venture aligned deformed midget twin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also known as J.J: Dr. Venture's deformed twin, who was absorbed by Rusty in the womb. He was freed from Rusty's body via surgery after being mistaken for a tumor. Desperate to claim the life that was stolen from him, he tried to murder Dr. Venture using a giant mechanical suit that he made out of household items. Though he has the body of an infant, his head has matured to an adult appearance and bears a striking resemblance to that of his father. He also seems to have inherited his father's brilliance, unlike Thaddeus, as he earned two doctorates within the period of a month (the amount of time Thaddeus had spent escaping his former life). By the end of the first season, Thaddeus has agreed to share his Venture birthright with his brother. He is given the old Venture compound on Spider-Skull Island, as well as the X-2, the boat built by their father. Jonas Jr. appears to be everything his brother is not: scientifically astute, hard-working, attractive to women, about two feet tall, and the possessor of a full head of hair. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Super science device: You stumbled across a 6 buttoned super science device in your father’s former workshop on spider skull island. Once a night you may message me which button you wish to push and who you’d like to target it with. Who know’s what will happen? Hoggmaster does, that’s who.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Pete White[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Team Venture aligned albino computer scientist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An albino computer scientist and co-founder of Conjectural Technologies. He went to college with Venture, Samson, Baron Ünderbheit and The Monarch where he hosted a New Wave radio show called "The White Room". After college, White and Billy Quizboy worked in tandem on a Jeopardy-styled gameshow, called "QuizBoys" in which Pete hosted and Billy participated. After a debacle concerning the show seeding Billy's answer display with the correct answer, regardless of what he put down, White and Quizboy were fired and left to find new lives. While the two had a short falling out, Pete eventually rejoined Billy (after his short unwanted stint with O.S.I. and his task of spying on Phantom Limb). They find refuge in a trailer near the Venture Compound where they currently reside. Like Venture and Quizboy, White tends to be somewhat lazy and half-hearted in his efforts. On occasion, characters refer to him as "the gay albino", which seems to annoy him as he does show interests in women such as Dr. Girlfriend and fantasies about the mother from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Growing Pains[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Power: You are an albino and cannot go out in the sun. As such you cannot be lynched or killed during the day. Your accusers will simply find nothing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A self-proclaimed "boy genius," Billy Whalen is actually a 37 year old adult with a speech impediment and growth hormone deficiency. He suffers from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]hydrocephalus[/FONT][FONT=&quot], although his intellect seems to be unaffected by this condition. He starred as a contestant on the game show Quizboys hosted by Pete White. When White gave him the answer to the final question, they were both kicked off the show and Billy's winnings were frozen by the FCC. White and Billy went to Mexico, where Billy was accidentally entered into a dog fight, thinking it was an underground quiz match. Billy lost a hand and eye in the mix up. Billy left White, and was recruited by O.S.I. agents Brock Samson and Hunter Gathers, who provided him with a mechanical hand and camera eye. He is now back living with White and co-owns Conjectural Technologies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Robot arm: You have a one time kill that can be used night or day. PM me at any time to use it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bionic eye: You can track the actions of any player by PMing the target name. You will learn what they did that night.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Post condition: Billy has a noticeable lisp. When you post, every ‘s’ must be followed by an ‘h’ for example: ‘I am sho shorry I shat down on the shofa’. Failure to do so will result in your night power not working.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Original Team Venture [/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]The Action Man[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Team Venture aligned retired supersoldier[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Retired member of the original Team Venture. He is an all-American supersoldier reminiscent of a B-grade [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nick Fury[/FONT][FONT=&quot], though his costume evokes elements of a vintage [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Captain America[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Since his retirement, he has become a crotchety old man with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]flatulence[/FONT][FONT=&quot] problems and "plastic knees" that hinder his movements. He married Major Tom's widow, Jeannie, after Tom's tragic accident. The Action Man gets his name from the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]David Bowie[/FONT][FONT=&quot] song "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ashes to Ashes[/FONT][FONT=&quot]", which functioned as a follow-up to "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Space Oddity[/FONT][FONT=&quot]", which introduced "Major Tom". He had a habit of waking up Rusty Venture back in the old days by placing an unloaded gun against the sleeping boy's head and pulling the trigger, in which he said "not today". [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ability: Role blocker. Your years of training means you know how to subdue an opponent. PM me the name of your target and they will not act that night[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Colonel Gentleman: Team Venture aligned Sean Connery themed dandy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Retired member of the original Team Venture and later ersatz leader of the reformed Team Venture. He is a Scottish gentleman and adventurer in the vein of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Allan Quatermain[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]James Bond[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. The influence is apparent in the similarity of his voice to that of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sean Connery[/FONT][FONT=&quot], who has played both characters in movies. He dresses in an old-fashioned British suit, complete with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cane[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and fedora. He is an ethnic/gender [/FONT][FONT=&quot]chauvinist[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and has a penchant for writing out random lists in his notebook such as "Toys Colonel Gentleman Wishes He Had When He Was a Lad but They Weren't Invented Yet", "Good Name for An Imaginary Friend" and "Hollywood Actresses That Need a Smack in the Mouth.", [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Actions: Colonel Gentleman’s Lists: Once in the game you can PM me and I will produce an in game census.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protection: Although advancing in years, Colonel Gentleman is still an expert in combat. If targeted at night for a kill, Colonel Gentleman will only be beaten by a superior fighter or if he’s outnumbered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hoggmasters favour: As Hoggmasters favourite character once in the game you may ask me a Yes/No question. I will answer truthfully regardless of any powers spells etc. I could never lie to you Colonel Gentleman.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Kano[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Team Venture aligned retired Oriental bodyguard[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Retired member of the original Team Venture. He is a master of the martial arts and an accomplished pilot. Although not a villain, his silent demeanor, fighting skills and brute strength all correspond with the bodyguard/henchman [/FONT][FONT=&quot]archetype[/FONT][FONT=&quot] found in many works of fiction, with particular similarities to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Oddjob[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. In addition to his skill in fighting and origami, Kano also appears to be a capable aircraft pilot ("despite his racial handicap," according to Col. Gentleman). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Power: You have decided to come out of retirement and become a town vigilante. Due to your advancing age however you may only kill on even nights[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Sally Impossible[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Team Venture aligned woman with invisible skin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sally Impossible has invisible skin which leaves her muscle tissue visible (which is significantly less useful than the abilities of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Invisible Woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) and she requires all her concentration to keep her skin visible. This power is occasionally referred to as her becoming "visible" (making her "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]the visible woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"). She does not show any ability to create forcefields like her Marvel counterpart. Sally developed, and still maintains, a crush on Dr. Venture, who was repelled when he discovered her condition. Her husband, Richard Impossible, has implied that she has been repeatedly unfaithful and that her newborn son might have been fathered by someone else. Eventually, it came to the point where Richard was keeping Sally practically as a prisoner in their home and keeping her under constant guard, accurately suspecting that she wanted to run away from him. Sally is now dating Jonas Venture Jr. and resides on Spider Skull Island with the rest of the Impossibles, sans Richard and Cody. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Power: You can make your skin invisible. This is as useless as it sounds.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dermott Fictel: Team Venture aligned bastard third brother[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dermott is a compulsive liar and frequently interjects wild, and often clearly false claims about his abilities and past deeds into unrelated conversations. He is a friend of Hank's and occasionally visits the Venture compound from the nearby trailer park where he and his "mother" live. In the season 4 episode "Everybody Comes to Hank's" Hank sleeps with Nikki Fictel who he knows as Dermott's older sister. It is revealed that Nikki is actually Dermott's biological mother and that her mother raised Dermott as her own son. When Nikki was 15 she had been the chairperson of the Rusty Venture Fan Club and she was impregnated by Rusty Venture who thought she was 20. Rusty paid the family off with a cheque after threats from his grandmother about pressing charges for [/FONT][FONT=&quot]rape[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. This also means that Dermott is in fact the third Venture brother. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Post condition: Compulsive liar, you must post once a day/night a completely wild and fictious fact about yourself. Failure to do so will result in something bad happening to you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Actions: As lead singer of the band ‘Shallow Gravy’ you can hold a one time concert at night by PM’ing me. Every character will attend this concert and will be unable to act except the two which you specify. [/FONT]

Hoggmaster

Juniors
[FONT=&quot]Archvillains and henchmen [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Guild of Calamitous Intent [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Members [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Monarch[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Guild of Calamitous Intent aligned butterfly themed supervillain[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dr. Venture's self-styled archnemesis. He is obsessed with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Monarch butterflies[/FONT][FONT=&quot], which he claims raised him as a child after he survived the plane wreck which killed his parents in the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]New Jersey[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pine Barrens[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. In fact, he only spent a few months unsuccessfully imitating them before returning to claim his inheritance, and still seems to have almost no understanding of their biology or behavior. Though he frequently describes himself as Dr. Venture's nemesis, their rivalry resides almost completely in the Monarch's imagination. In reality, Dr. Venture considers him more a nuisance than a genuine threat. His plans against the Venture family are usually bizarre and fail for a number of sad reasons. He is in a relationship with Dr. Girlfriend.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Powers: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dart gun: Once a night you may use your dart gun to immobilise your target of choice. They will be unable to act.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protection: While Henchman 21 lives he will protect you from lynch and kill attempts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Super secret win condition: Kill Dr Thaddeus Venture. Your hatred of Dr. Venture will never subside and though you will pretend to play ball with the guild you are just waiting for your moment to strike. If you kill Dr. Thadeus ‘Rusty’ Venture you alone win the game.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Win condition: You win when your mafia is the largest faction in the game or nothing can prevent it from happening[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Your other guild members are: afinalsin666 (Henchman 21), cjrankin (Dr. Girlfriend), Beeker (The Sovereign)[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Henchman 21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Guild of Calamitous Intent aligned former nerd turned bad ass[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A former overweight pop-culture geek who lived with his mother. After the death of his best friend, Henchman 24, he goes into heavy combat training and emerges with sufficient strength and martial prowess to contend with anyone. Loyal to the monarch you will defend him to the bitter end.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Powers: True to your nerdy origins you have ‘Wolverine’ style blades installed in your gloves. You can kill a target every odd night by PMing the targets name to me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protection: Whilst you live The Monarch cannot die.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Win condition: You win when your mafia is the largest faction in the game or nothing can prevent it from happening[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your other guild members are: Misanthrope (the Monarch), cjrankin (Dr. Girlfriend), Beeker (The Sovereign)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Doctor Girlfriend[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Guild of Calamitous Intent aligned husky voiced super villain[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wife and assistant to the Monarch. Her real name is Sheila. She bears a remarkable similarity to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis[/FONT][FONT=&quot], at one point dressing in her famous short pink jacket and pillbox hat, and shares her [/FONT][FONT=&quot]New England[/FONT][FONT=&quot] accent. Her comically deep voice (the character is voiced by a man) is a parody of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' relatively low voice for a woman. She initially failed as an independent villain named Lady Au Pair. She then served as Phantom Limb's second-in-command under the codename Queen Etheria, until she was seduced by the Monarch at a party. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Powers:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tim Tom and Kevin: You have 2 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Achondroplastic dwarves[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that you refer to as your Moppets. Don’t be fooled by their names or size, they are deadly… very deadly. If you are attacked or lynched Tim-Tom and Kevin will protect you, one will die each time though. Alternatively you can send them out day or night to murder whomever you choose. They will die in the attack though. They do not restrict your other power.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A womans charm: You can silence any man by targeting them. They will be silenced for the whole next day. PM me your targets name.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your other guild members are: Misanthrope (the Monarch), afinalsin666 (Henchman 21), Beeker (The Sovereign)[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]The Sovereign/[/FONT][FONT=&quot]David Bowie[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Guild of Calamitous Intent aligned chameleon rock star and Guild don.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The mysterious entity who runs the Guild of Calamitous Intent. He communicates principally by use of tele-screens which distort his face and voice. Bowie is a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]shapeshifter[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and has been shown capable of taking the form of specific human beings, as well as animals and inanimate objects. This power is a reference to the real Bowie's reputation for adopting new musical styles.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shapeshifter: When investigated or targeted for an unsuccessful lynch or kill you will appear as a random member of the town. Every time you are targeted you will appear as someone else.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The sovereign: You cannot be killed whilst the other members of the guild live.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Factional Kill: You control the factional nightly kill. I will only accept the kill from you yourself or if you confirm someone else’s post in the QT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Autolynch: You can initiate an autolynch and end a day phase, lynching whoever you specify. This MUST be sent before the vote count reaches the limit. This is a one off power[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your other guild members are: Misanthrope (the Monarch), afinalsin666 (Henchman 21), cjrankin (Dr. Girlfriend).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Indie[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A highly-trained assassin and sometime-ally, sometime-rival to Brock Samson, as well as his love interest. She is an ex-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Soviet[/FONT][FONT=&quot] agent who makes a living as a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]mercenary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Despite, or perhaps because of their often-violent history, she holds Brock in very high regard, although she disdained his loyalty to the Ventures. She shares a somewhat [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sadomasochistic[/FONT][FONT=&quot] relationship with Brock, who has referred to her as "the only woman [he has] ever loved." She unfailingly wears a chastity belt (her father's dying wish) much to Brocks Chagrin. Recently she has been shown to be the head of the Black hearts, an all-female spy network with operatives everywhere.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Powers: Once a night you may target a player by messaging me their name. If the player is a man they will die, if they are female you will form a new mafia called the Black Hearts and recruit them. If they are part of an existing mafia the mafia will not be informed and they will carry on as an undercover operative. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protection: You are an expertly trained assassin. You cannot be killed at night.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lovers bond: Whilst you are alive no one can kill Brock Samson… except you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Win condition: You win when your mafia is the largest faction in the game or nothing can prevent it from happening. If you don’t have a mafia you must be the sole survivor[/FONT]

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Also I dont know if anyone noticed but the sovereign appeared a few times. He was always accompanied by David Bowie lyrics or references. I had fun with them

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Mis also had a supersecret win condition. It was because of this, and the fact that dr girlfriend could be turned, that I was so insistent that Beeker approve everything.

Latest posts