What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venture bros mafia

Jason Maher

Immortal
Gee... never would have picked Dutchy as Brock! :sarcasm:

If Beeker is town, then two of 9701, butch, and cj are scum.

I am not scum. I'm vanilla town. Not sure how many times I have to say it before you dense f**kwits get it through your reinforced concrete skulls.

Jason Maher

Immortal
In any case, I'd wager those Moppets were Hodors with a bonus kill power, or some such. If I was a betting man, I'd say 9701 is The Sovereign, aka Mafia Don, and butch is Doctor Girlfriend.

Vote: butch

cjrankin

Juniors
Gee... never would have picked Dutchy as Brock! :sarcasm:

If Beeker is town, then two of 9701, butch, and cj are scum.

I am not scum. I'm vanilla town. Not sure how many times I have to say it before you dense f**kwits get it through your reinforced concrete skulls.

yep...you are vanilla town i'm sure...dutchy highly suss on you and then he dies.

that being said, beeker is on the right track here. we gotta take down butch. vote butch

Jason Maher

Immortal
On second read, seems the Moppets were one-shot kills. Wonder why they hung onto them for so damned long?

Latest posts