What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venture bros mafia

Jason Maher

Immortal
Beeker won't die until we get the other one. Which has to be cj. Luckily Dutchy is back to give us the numbers or we'd be toast.

First Grade
The Sovereign is a shape shifter. Ergo, Beeker is the Mafia Don. One of cj or 9701 is lying.
If dutchy tryed to kill beeker and got Rusty instead and me saying beeker is not rusty and dutchy saying what he did about me when I said I was an unlynchable townie doesn't point a neon sign to who I am I am out of ideas of how to say it without breaking the rules and saying who i am

Jason Maher

Immortal
you have been suss since the beginning. nothing has changed and you are clearly mafia. no idea how anyone could not see this by now.

f**k off. You are the scum.

If dutchy tryed to kill beeker and got Rusty instead and me saying beeker is not rusty and dutchy saying what he did about me when I said I was an unlynchable townie doesn't point a neon sign to who I am I am out of ideas of how to say it without breaking the rules and saying who i am

Did you bother reading the post immediately after that one?

cjrankin

Juniors
if JM and beeker win after all this i'm gonna rip my titties off. so obvious it was JM this whole time and we didnt off him.

Latest posts