What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very important game against Easts

Dragonstyle

Juniors
We must win this game and win big. We need to expose these duds for what they are and show the state that none of their garbage should be picked for NSW. We must dominate these scum and embarrass their club. Not only bragging rights, but pride is on the line here. I hope the players remember how important this game is and lift for the occassion.

Dragonstyle

Juniors
yeah it is always a great day, plus the SFS is my second favourite ground to watch the footy at. giving it to the roosters fans after the game will be fun too!

Dragonstyle

Juniors
for some reason I like the food at SFS :D maybe cause I'm hungry. But yeah, should get a decent crowd there too.

_Johnsy

Referee
I am very confident of a win. I think last years game was a one off, I just can't see it being another easy win. Plenty of emotion for this game. They'll be up for this one the rorters.

Prediction time.

Us 18 them 14, Creagh MOM, Morris FTS
Crowd 37,500

Steel Dragon

Bench
I am very confident of a win. Prediction time.

Us 18 them 14, Creagh MOM, Morris FTS

Surely our defence is better than 14 points for the Roosters?
And I have faith that our boys can crack through the line for more than 18.

I say Dragons 20-something to Roosters less than 10.

brendothejet

First Grade
Ill put it out there.

Im scared.

Not because i think the roosters are good, i think they are massively overated.

Maybe saints injuries in the forward pack will take a toll.

Our backs traditionally have a field day against the roosters, but without that platform it may even out.

Maybe all this time as a a saints/man city supporter has just bred the fear of capitualtion into me. lol

cleary89

Coach
Weyman is back, only Smith, Saffy, Prior out, but got Costigan back.

24-10.

Going down to Ulladulla for the weekend so won't be at the game unfortunately.

cleary89

Coach
Meh, we will be top 8 no matter what. Only need to win like 6 out of our last 18 games. More worried about finals footy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I take your point about the finals, but if we win only six more games before beforehand, I'll be burning a few effigies. It wasn't that long ago when the top eight was seen as satisfactory. Thankfully, such mediocre goals are in the past.

Latest posts