What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very strong Rumour !

bunnies

Juniors
The same source that told me about Michael Greenfield last season and all you guys told me I'm full of sh*t . The Roosters are almost after Keith Galloway .

Frenzy.

Immortal
Merritt maybe, it's an old rumour that was posted here about a fortnight ago. I don't think Galloway will go there and I expect him to make a decision based on loyalty and emotion and go to the Dragons if he leaves the Sharks.

bunnies

Juniors
I have a soft spot for the Sharks, I dislike most clubs but the Sharks are a clean decent family club.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Merrit has a year to go & will need a release.
If I was him, I would go.
Worst move he ever made was coming to the Sharks.

roboshark

Coach
seems to be a lot of rumours about players leaving but not many about players coming- AS USUAL!!

Craigshark

First Grade
And as for Galloway, for a player that hasn't done too much or proved himself at 1st Grade, especially against the Cowboys where he was the softest forward on the park, there seems to be a lot of clubs after him the following week.. (Dragons, Souths)..
Just hard to believe..

Frenzy.

Immortal
sharks/rabbitohs said:
i think its bullsh*t aswell shark want let go of merrit especially with pechey more than likelt to retire

Why not? Merritt has has much chance of being Peachey's replacement as you do of getting a distinction in English :)

Booyah

Bench
I'm not so sure he'd be able to go any better at the Bunnies. I know for a fact that they have an unreal crop of backs coming through the lower grades.

Yileen Gordon is a taste of things to come.

Merrit has a year to go & will need a release.
If I was him, I would go.
Worst move he ever made was coming to the Sharks.

From a Cronulla perspective - sure.

For him personally? No way. He's come in leaps and bounds since coming here, and I can only imagine the influence someone like Peachey has had on a young guy like him.