What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Sign Up

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll be sad regardless of what role I get. Doubtful I'll get any of my old Mac mainstays as a role :lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Had a long list of characters to choose from that had to be narrowed down. Needless to say some good characters will miss out. List of games/series I initially considered are as follows in no particular order.

Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Saints Row, Metal Gear, Perfect Dark, Tomb Raider, Max Payne, FEAR, Bioshock, Duke Nukem, Leisure Suit Larry, Monkey Island, Dead Space, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Fallout, Left 4 Dead, Red Dead Redemption, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Deus Ex, Mass Effect, Borderlands, Gears Of War, Dead Or Alive, Far Cry, Halo, God Of War, Tenchu, Twisted Metal, Sam & Max, Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry.

You can try and narrow it down from that lot.

Also, can a mod please sticky this so it stays visible near the top. Need to grab a few of the stragglers who don't scroll too far down the FFB.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Had a feeling it would be up your alley AFS. Somehow I don't think you'll be worrying about it too much in a few hours though. lol.

So many characters to choose from there's always the option of doing a second one in future if this goes well.

Frederick

Staff member
Had a long list of characters to choose from that had to be narrowed down. Needless to say some good characters will miss out. List of games/series I initially considered are as follows in no particular order.

Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Saints Row, Metal Gear, Perfect Dark, Tomb Raider, Max Payne, FEAR, Bioshock, Duke Nukem, Leisure Suit Larry, Monkey Island, Dead Space, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Fallout, Left 4 Dead, Red Dead Redemption, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Deus Ex, Mass Effect, Borderlands, Gears Of War, Dead Or Alive, Far Cry, Halo, God Of War, Tenchu, Twisted Metal, Sam & Max, Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry.

You can try and narrow it down from that lot.

Also, can a mod please sticky this so it stays visible near the top. Need to grab a few of the stragglers who don't scroll too far down the FFB.

Can I please be Auron from FFX?

Parra Pride

Coach
Looking at that list of games KTF considered, I'll take one of the following characters, please:

Andrew Ryan, A Big Daddy, Atlas, Commander Shepard, which ever vault dweller you chose from Fallout, The Coletrain, John Marston or Joanna Dark.

Ozzy

First Grade
Looking at that list of games KTF considered, I'll take one of the following characters, please:

Andrew Ryan, A Big Daddy, Atlas, Commander Shepard, which ever vault dweller you chose from Fallout, The Coletrain, John Marston or Joanna Dark.
You want to be Dave Taylor?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Maybe I should've let you guys nominate your characters. Ah well, something for next time perhaps.

Come on peeps. 4-5 more spots then we can get this going.