What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video referee against the Cowboys

if someone finds audio of this they should send the link onto the club and the club should ask for a please explain.

byrner

Juniors
So what happened last Monday you f**kwit???

I think he is getting at us playing a home game in the tigers home ground. Essentially making it a tigers home game.

For what its worththe atmosphere was awesome on monday. If it was like that all the time, and we could get 50k+ to each game, I think we should move there. Considering it wont be and we cant my point is moot.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Got a real bad feeling we're going to get punished from the refs this weekend . Pattern and Greenberg who else to shaft to correct the Cowboys wrongs than us .

SDM

First Grade
I hope we play like crap and get up with the help of a video ref howler.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
On Grandstand Luke Patten says he has to keep the cowboys fans happy. Hmmmm. I hope he keeps the eels fans happy too.

Got a real bad feeling we're going to get punished from the refs this weekend . Pattern and Greenberg who else to shaft to correct the Cowboys wrongs than us .

Well he sure as hell kept them happy . Funny how a rule was changed in the Bullscums favour tonight resulting in a try .

eel01s

Bench
Look I was as upset as the rest of you but Sandow lost control of the ball. He was still touching it (would have been a try in previous years) but under current rules it shouldn't have been awarded. Having said that it wasn't a knock on (went back behind his hand) and should have been a drop out for the Cowboys.

eel01s

Bench
What was worse was when Fui was hit high. Notice there was no replays until play had restarted with the Cowboys getting the ball? They scored soon after.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Look I was as upset as the rest of you but Sandow lost control of the ball. He was still touching it (would have been a try in previous years) but under current rules it shouldn't have been awarded. Having said that it wasn't a knock on (went back behind his hand) and should have been a drop out for the Cowboys.

Was there " sufficient evidence " to prove Sandow didn't have some kind of downward pressure on the ball ? Remember the ref had awarded it .

jk13

First Grade
It's fun knowing what the result will be before the game starts. Obviously we're collecting 2 pts next week, it's our turn

Latest posts