What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Villasanti a good signing?

SadShark

Bench
I'll tell you after I've seen him make 64 tackles in a game, score 1/2 dozen tries for the year because of a rampaging effort, keep his penalty count to nil, smashes the oncoming forwards, backs up in broken play and generally behaves himself.

If he can do that for us, then yes, he's a good buy.

cronullashark

Juniors
great signing,very smart move, greg peirce should be applauded he has done a very good job in a short period

Inferno

Coach
I like to see at least one game from Villa in sharkie colours before I make my decision.

sharks8601

Juniors
it was a very smart move by the club as we are short on forwards, but we will deff hae to wait until he plays to see weather it wasnt another silly mistake like buying mapp was

Sharkie™

Juniors
we got a discounted prop with international experience. when he hits form he can be so devastating so lets hope he can reignite that warriors form of 2002-2003.

imasharkie

Coach
sharks8601 said:
it was a very smart move by the club as we are short on forwards, but we will deff hae to wait until he plays to see weather it wasnt another silly mistake like buying mapp was

I wouldn't compare the Gorilla with that hack, Mapp.

Villa played for Australia and he had a game off the bench last week for the Warriors and had a pretty good imput.

Latest posts