What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTING OPEN 2015 Ken Stephens Medal- Tim Mannah

Public voting is now open for the Ken Stephen medal. We would really appreciate if you could spare 2 min to log a vote for Tim!

For those not familiar with the Ken Stephen Medal, it is the award presented to an NRL player for their involvement in community and charity work and who best demonstrates his ability as a community role model.

We’re incredibly proud of all the work Tim does and has consistently done over the years, both for the club and in his personal life away from footy.

To vote and read more about why he’s nominated, please click through to the link below.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2015/09/08/vote_tim_mannah_for_.html

Your in Blue & Gold,

Larissa

T.S Quint

Coach
Well before I do that, I will have to check out the other nominees and what they have done for their communities.
This is an award that is important and means something. I'm not goin to vote for Timmy just because he plays for the Eels. But I will if he deserves it.

Thanks Larissa.

ash411

Bench
Voted! Timmy is a legend at helping out the community.

Why is it relevant though that we fill out all that info when we vote. NRL I smell some data mining..

Latest posts