What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Bulldogs

jaseg

Juniors
I haven't missed many games in the last 4-5 years. Less than 3 i'd reckon. And two of those were in the last 3 weeks.

I sat down and watched that game, determined not to get too riled. Just watch and look at what might happen next year. After about 15 minutes I was screaming at Ashley Klien. What a one sided, biased reffing effort. Yes, we should be pretty used to it, but seriously. The difference in the way he reffed the rucks was comical.

The Peroux penalty and then him wanting to penalize Thompson, when he dived on that ball and the bulldog player had his knee on his back....i.e. you are held. Half the passes...well a lot of passes close to the ruck from the bulldogs were forward. None picked up. Left an even more bitter taste in the mouth for the next 6 months.

Yep, it really was a disgraceful reffing performance. Probably the 2nd worst all season in terms of our games. I don't know what was more frustrating - seeing a bit of effort put in across the team finally (the Dogs were bad, but had we played like that last week we wouldn't have been smashed), or watching the refs systematically dismantle us at the ruck.

hitro

Juniors
Good game, and a much better note to end the season on. Looking forward to Auck 9s

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Good game, and a much better note to end the season on. Looking forward to Auck 9s

Me too, Been the first two weekends, quite keen to go again.

That said, don't we have a 4 nations or a Kiwis competition coming up first?
Plus RLL3 (for the gamers), quite keen on that too.

I feel a bit empty now, always do when a season finishes, however theres also a feeling of relief that it's done.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
disagree
we put the dogs off their plan and they couldnt get rhythm, ronas try was a freak and morris try was just luck, we should of won that game

Rona's try was a direct correlation of Wright jamming up and in for about the 4th time in the game (so much for being a solid defender) and Morris' was thanks to a pathetic effort by Peyroux over the top on Rona when he should've wrapped up the ball.

Latest posts