What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs cows round 4

shaggs

Coach
There might only be 20 fit/available players at this point. Who is to say wade and will pass protocols

R-15-3

Bench
Hazelton looks the goods but can we risk moving him into the top 30 so early on in the year? only played a handful of games for the jets what’s to say he isn’t a flop and just had a good few games. And do we need to add another forward with Mr T and Hunt due back. If we move Magoo or Fifita on then yes but I’d hold off a bit

Special K

Coach
my personal opinion is that fifita and rudolf on the edges would be an absolute disaster, both slow, especially sliding in def.

uele got pushed out there last night after all the hia etc and from the 50 minute mark, through no fault of his own was in all sorts out there.
Agreed.

But they were rotating the props to an edge to try and give them a rest from the middle. Huge effort to stick in as long as they did

Stake Removed

First Grade
There might only be 20 fit/available players at this point. Who is to say wade and will pass protocols
If they not pass protocol.
1. Tracey.
2. Dugan.
3. JT.
4. Wilton.
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan.
7. Trindall.
8. Uele.
9. Brailey.
10. Woods.
11. Williams.
12. Tolman.
13. Rudolf.
14. Magoulias.
15. Fifita.
16. Pele.
17. Paterson

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
26 blot at halftime.
They are officially poo and keep waiting for JT - either one.

Law of averages says after 3 losses its your turn to win. Look out us.

DJDL

Bench
Honestly if we don’t run up a score against this rabble, regardless of who we trot out, questions need to be asked.

Chimp

Bench
Can you scream out for me. Don’t run SIDEWAYS.
thank you.
BACKWARDS... he actually crabs backwards - does my nut in!

I reckon he’s actually afraid to get tackled - that’s what that bullshit kick on something like 3rd tackle in their 20 was - he panicked he was going to get tackled so just kicked it.

imasharkie

Coach
Who is the bloke that looks like he is in his mid 40's and wears tape around his head like woodsy? Is it Hazleton or something like that?
He reminds me of Lindsay Collins from the Rorters.
I'd start him on the bench just like Collins was before he became a starter.