What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dragons Rd 4

Forms first game in Warriors colours and in near 300days.
Can he organise this rag tag bunch of Misfits?

Need the forwards to lay the platform though! And will do it tough against a Dragons pack who smashed thru the premier's last week.

We have a shocking record against the dragons and even worse in Australia.

Anything can happen in sport so let's hope it does.

2-2 looks better than 1-3

vvvrulz

Coach
It will take, as you say, a Foran miracle to avert a hiding here.

We're lazy and out of form and playing our bogey team.

Blair

Coach
It will take, as you say, a Foran miracle to avert a hiding here.

We're lazy and out of form and playing our bogey team.

Person who writes the NRL preview had us coming home by 12! I hardly ever go there anymore but glad I did just then. Gives me a bit confidence. Or is that people keep being fooled by our 'great roster'?

Start of the season the Dragons weren't rated by many. Has to be a good reason for that.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Need the forwards to lay the platform though! And will do it tough against a Dragons pack who smashed thru the premier's last week.

Forward heavy bench. I'm hoping Gavet and Sao can bring a bit of the form they have showed in reserves. Only way we'll be in with a chance.

Watch for Foran to give them a gobfull and hopefully get their fat asses moving up field.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Looks like Gubb and Lillyman confirmed to start, and Lisone, Gavet, Afoa and Sao off the bench. If the first two can hold their own for the first 20 mins at least, we have a bit of impact ready to go.

Blair

Coach
Forward heavy bench. I'm hoping Gavet and Sao can bring a bit of the form they have showed in reserves. Only way we'll be in with a chance.

Watch for Foran to give them a gobfull and hopefully get their fat asses moving up field.

Sao looks like he could go OK...Mannering and Bull are no picnic to run into:

Ligi+Sao+NC5CPlGHR7um.jpg

Cold Roses

Juniors
Sao looks like he could go OK...Mannering and Bull are no picnic to run into:

He's got a bit of size. He's been making some good metres in the reserves as well. Hopefully this is the year he puts his injury and form problems behind him and we reap the rewards.

Benek

Juniors
How crazy is it that Gubb is a regular starting prop now!? Boy we are in bad shape in the middle. No wonder the bench is packed with big guys. Plan will be good so long as no injuries to spine or fringes. Will be interesting to see if we achieve more impact off the bench than usual.

Does anyone know why Vete was dropped? He hasn't been great but not terrible either.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Does anyone know why Vete was dropped? He hasn't been great but not terrible either.

Only guessing, but I'm thinking his decision making in defence isn't up to Kearneys standards. He seems to get caught out in no mans land in the defensive line.

Penrose_11

Juniors
Only guessing, but I'm thinking his decision making in defence isn't up to Kearneys standards. He seems to get caught out in no mans land in the defensive line.
I'm not arguing your point but Lisone does that week in week out, and gives up those shit arse penalties to boot!!