What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dragons Rd 4

Let me guess players. Time for another coach to go? There's no accountability in the playing ranks. Basic skills are appalling. Cardio endurance unacceptable. I expect a number of blokes out there tonight will see reserve grade time. Including Isaac Luke.
Who gets replaced with who?

AuckMel

Bench
Very poor I thought.

First half was rubbish and Johnson only decided to take the line on when it was too late and you could say the same with Lolohea.

Too many dropped balls and schoolboy errors.These blokes still can't figure out how they should play this pretty simple game.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Let me guess players. Time for another coach to go? There's no accountability in the playing ranks. Basic skills are appalling. Cardio endurance unacceptable. I expect a number of blokes out there tonight will see reserve grade time. Including Isaac Luke.

I mean, there was a coach available that had us doing the basics absolutely perfectly for 7 years...but the Tigers will get him now. Still makes me physically ill that Ivan was prepared to come, but no we're a Kiwi club.

Perfectly happy to see Roache or Tevaga play hooker if Luke is going to continue to talk shit during the week then play shit as well. It's got to the stage where the 'are not up to NRL standard in their position' guys like Maumalo, Gubb etc are undroppable because at least they give half a shit.

The next members night should be some of them (I wouldn't want Mannering, Shaun, Jake and other wholehearted triers there) fronting up while we get to deliver home truths on how shit they are and how their lack of performance over 6 years affects those who cough up their hard-earned and increasingly hard to part with cash. How there's a real squeeze on time and money in the current climate, yet we're expected to be 'loyal' for two hours a week and spend on tickets, food, parking etc to watch well-paid guys not give a f**k.