What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Easts,ANZ Stadium 7.50pm Friday 8th April

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're still down the bottom of the table drool.

Napa will be back to his ildisciplined ways soon enough:lol:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 your either born a red and green bunny or your an imposter we know the truth r20 thats all we need to know.i would not call it logic id call it loyalty after all they were disloyal and i see no change we are wasteing our breath on these 3 but out of the 3 i reckon alien will feel the guilt by thursday or not before to back your team its only natural r20 to do so in my book...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
lets wait to see where aliens heart lies!!!lets see if he is a real true bunny fan that will never back against his club never again i am appalled r20!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 your either born a red and green bunny or your an imposter we know the truth r20 thats all we need to know.i would not call it logic id call it loyalty after all they were disloyal and i see no change we are wasteing our breath on these 3 but out of the 3 i reckon alien will feel the guilt by thursday or not before to back your team its only natural r20 to do so in my book...

I don't think alien will change his tip shadow.

I don't think any of them will feel the guilt. They think it's not a big deal.