What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Eels Rd22

Matua

Bench
It's not like we're not used to this from our beloved Warriors ... it's the new hype train fans from last year that I feel sorry for, this must be a shock.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I really dislike DWZ as a footballer, don’t care about the haircut and dives into the corner, outside of that he doesn’t offer much

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Big start, no points. I'm worried.
I haven’t checked the stats lately but we’ve been #1 in the comp for metres gained much of the season. That first 10 minutes really summed us up, we played so much ‘good footy’ but we never looked like scoring any points. We play the house down between the two 20 metre lines but we have nothing when defending or attacking in the 20s.

vvvrulz

Coach
The worst part about the last ten minutes is we finally started using creativity in our attacking sets.

That was 3 (should have been 4) tries in 10 minutes as soon as SJ started doing something original.
He missed two clangers with the boot too - fast asleep for most of the game and we still could have won it.