What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly

Craigshark

First Grade
Need to sell the place out.. Deserves a sell out if the weather is good. Sunday arvo and playing for a top 4 spot..

Get ya tickets!

Come on Sharkies!!

McLovin

Staff member
Haven't been to a game in years but i'm thinking i'll go to this with the missus. What's the parking situation like on game day? members parking at all?

I remember parking along Captain Cook Drive up near the golf course last time. Was a complete shit fight getting out...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Agreed.

Need to beat these f**kwits

Thank god they're unlikely to feature in the finals.

It's important we go into September with momentum. Vital game.

Card Shark

Immortal
This game can define our finals campaign.

Get the Eagles monkey off the back & it's onwards & upwards.

drago brelli

Bench
If Manly can be yous by 60 and the Dragons lose to Wests/Balmain, which is likely, then Toovs and big Peter Peters live one more day.

Card Shark

Immortal
If Manly can be yous by 60 and the Dragons lose to Wests/Balmain, which is likely, then Toovs and big Peter Peters live one more day.

Are you telling me the Eagles can still qualify for the finals?

Yeah baby!!!

Finish the merkins off. ;-)

drago brelli

Bench
Put 'em to the sword in front of 19 000, they probably won't have DCE, dopey big Wille and Wee Waa's very own Jamie.

Feej

First Grade
It's been a long, long time since we really put any team "to the sword". Not sure we have that in us.

Just win baby.

We need to add to the trophy cabinet
Amco Cup
Monty Porter Cup
Johnny Mannah Cup

The Sludge Cup needs to come home

Windy70

Juniors
Would love to make it, but a really long drive.

This is a must win to give us shot at making a mark in the finals.

Home final = big cash influx as well.

Would love to make it, but a really long drive.

This is a must win to give us shot at making a mark in the finals.

Home final = big cash influx as well.

I'm pretty sure that all finals money goes to the NRL, the "home" finals for us is the SFS.
Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

taipan

Referee
Haven't been to a game in years but i'm thinking i'll go to this with the missus. What's the parking situation like on game day? members parking at all?

I remember parking along Captain Cook Drive up near the golf course last time. Was a complete shit fight getting out...

Park at Nth Woolooware and walk past the Cronulla High.Easier to get join,easier to get out.Means at most a 5-7min walk .

cb4

First Grade
I'm pretty sure that all finals money goes to the NRL, the "home" finals for us is the SFS.
Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

You aren't wrong, however, teams agreed to this a while ago on the provisio that they get a cash payment from the NRL.

Not sure how much it is, but IF we host a game at ANZ/SFS we get money from the NRL, in return, they take the gate takings.

Ricey

Juniors
Got my tickets last week. First time sitting in the E.T stand. Can't wait, Should be a huge day!

Latest posts