What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly

txta2

First Grade
And.... They have changed the jersey for the weekend. Can't remember them winning a game with odd jersey. And Manly have a lot to play for if tigers get up f**kkk

McLovin

Staff member
1441005377994.jpg

bluefox1968

Juniors
Workplace Health & Safety - Hume Doors sponsorship agreement.

Bottom line - it shouldn't matter - we just have to win to make the top four - it shouldn't matter whether or not we are wearing normal jerseys or Melbourne Storm-type AFL 'guernseys' - no, hang on, that's going too far!

McLovin

Staff member
We struggle against Manly with our regular jersey...maybe this is what we need

Windy70

Juniors
This should be the biggest home crowd of the year.

Are these colors a choice or contractual ? Seriously....So...UN Shark

txta2

First Grade
If it's for a lot of cash fair enough but not the last round. The players don't need distractions and having the opposition laughing at you is one of them

McLovin

Staff member
Gonna be a lot of people asking 'wtf' when they get to the ground on Sunday and see they warm up..

Born BB&W

Juniors
Ok so there are commercial reason's behind this and money makes the world go around.

BUT

To get down there on Sunday with a big crowd against Manly and seeing that???

Is F* embarrassing.

Should I try and dig up some yellow stuff to wear instead of blue black and white WTF?

Would much prefer us against "them" in our traditional colours.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Buyback scheme: Got an SMS from the club today offering to buyback my reserved seat for the game if I wasn't attending. Those that take up the offer have their seat offered for sale for the game and the person selling it gets some dough to spend at the Sharks Shop. I love the idea. So seat G50 Upper ET Stand (right in the centre of the field 3 rows from the top in between the boxes near the cameras) is up for sale. Go get it lads and lasses.

Last edited:
Funny listening to Bulldogs supporters on 2SM Talkin Sport yesterday.

They were saying Manly will be playing their hearts out for Toovey for his last game at the Club.

Yeah like they've been playing for him against Parra and the Roosters..... lol

Bottom of the eight for you dirty dogs.

Hopefully you play Melbourne and that way we are guaranteed of one scummy club getting eliminated the first week of the finals.

Latest posts